Reviews for The Team
So hard to choose usernames chapter 52 . 12/23/2015
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter and to see how things play out. I have a feeling this battle against the aliens will be much harder then I expected before reading this chapter. I'm worried about people dying, but man I have a feeling it's going to be good, like the other chapters you write. I can't wait to see more of Raven and Noch next chapter.

One thing I'm curious about is Buddy the dog/dragon/alien thing that Luke found in Area 54. What happened to it? Is it going to help them in the fight with the Destroyer? Buddy kind of just vanished after a few chapters if I remember correctly.

Anyway, can't wait for the big battle next chapter. :)
PrideTheSparrow chapter 52 . 12/20/2015
This is pretty interesting! I am currently writing a story about teenage superheroes that your story partially inspired. Keep up the great work!
The strike chapter 51 . 12/4/2015
Ha! The roles are reversed! The team is left out of all the villain drama now. Alien invasion, that's interesting? I don't know how I feel about that. And it really was hypocritical of Andrew to judge Duncan for what he did. I guess the bridge has been burned between Hannah and Lucas now. Oh well? Rain is dead! YAY! I didn't like her lol. As you can see. But Abel is really his brother who's been corrupted like Bucky? Woah Captain America flashbacks lmao. Really good chapter Lia :)
The Strike chapter 50 . 12/2/2015
Oooooh that was so good. I wanted to cry when Riley confronted Richard. It was so heartbreaking! You did a really good Job showing her ptsd too. Are her and Wes over for good? They weren't my favorite couple, but I still liked them together. Duncan and Hannah though! It's about fucking time. They got out all the bullcrap and now can be all cutesy! XD I'm kinda worried about Justin. :/
The Strike chapter 49 . 9/22/2015
Omg this was so awesome. I think it's cute Duncan is jealous of Sam. Especially with what you keep hinting at. It kills me seeing Layla and knowing that she's Hannah's sister. Like they are right there! Ugh, the whole fight was so dramatic. Especially with Arden. She's going through so much, I feel for her, man. Great chapter, Lia. Can't wait to read more. I had something else I wanted to say about the chapter but I can't remember.
So hard to choose usernames chapter 48 . 8/14/2015
Sorry I didn't review the last couple chapters, I was out of town for the past six weeks. But wow, I love the idea of Sam and Gabriel as a couple, I ship it. But Gabriel's immortal, so would Sam drink out of the fountain to become immortal to or is there some way to take away Gabriel's immortality? I'm saying this because I fee like if they plan on getting together then the immortality has to be a foctor right? Anyway, keep going, can't wait for more :)
The Strike chapter 48 . 8/3/2015
Oh the cliffhanger was nice! I like how the team is moving on, in a way. This chapter was a very good start for a new season ;D
The Strike chapter 47 . 8/3/2015
That was a great ending! Everything just tied together so well. Why do I feel like Doom is gonna be back though? The villains never stay comatose. Lol and when alma pulled the necklace off of cassia all I could think was "dishonor on you, dishonor on your whole family, dishonor on your horse" get it? It's the little Dragon from Mulan? No? Ok... :'(
Great chapter, hopefully Duncan will be coming back. And I hope Arden gets better. Oh! The part where she saves Raven was AMAZING! Like I could so easily picture that in my head. It was good. Great work, Lia
The Strike chapter 46 . 7/28/2015
No shit! Layla is Hannah's sister? Omg that's so frustrating that she's that close. Lol that was a touching father daughter reunion between doom and kenzis mom. It seems like he actually sorta cares about her though. Maybe she can help him change? Go good and all that? I'm excited to read the next chapter. :) good job lia! Ps where tf is Duncan?
The Strike chapter 45 . 6/23/2015
Great chapter! :D had me hooked the whole timr
So hard to choose usernames chapter 45 . 6/19/2015
Wow . . . just wow. I found this like two days ago and I'm hooked. This is honestly great, it's one of the only fics I've read that's had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. I love the characters and how you make them human. I can't chose a favorite yet, they're all just great. But if I had to chose then it'd be Raven or Vince, maybe Luke. I can't wait for your next chapter and to see how everything ties together. :)
The Strike chapter 44 . 6/18/2015
Wow. I was glued from the beginning to the end. I totally didn't see John dying in this chapter, though his death was actually fitting. When he died, I wasn't like super sad. It's weird, because his death just felt right. Like it totally fitted this chapter, you know? This was like some tv show quality stuff right here. Seriously, great work guys! The fight scene was awesome! And I really liked the beginning to the chapter with Raven. I'm interested to see more of Cade now. And Abel? Very interested. I wondered who hired Cain, or forced his hand or whatever. When he was going to kill John, I was just like "what the fuck, he vowed to raven he wouldn't kill anymore and now he wants to kill someone who means the world to her? What?" But I guess he has a good reason, like some of the stuff he was saying at the end about wanting to tell her but she wouldn't believe him. Is Chase dead too? That was kinda confusing cause of the way Olivia was talking, at first it sounded like he was just badly injured, but then she made it sound like he died. Maybe it's just me having a "blonde moment". Awesome chapter! :D
Also, as a response to the authors note, death may be a part of life (and stories) but it doesn't mean I have to accept it *insert distressed fangirl face*
the strike chapter 43 . 5/12/2015
Again with all the death? Omg, Arden just fake died and Charlie died for real! Isn't that enough? D':

it seems that whole previous generation is fucked up. Charlie, Zach , Dean, John, Catherine... Those were not good years I guess lol

So Sam is alive...hmm... Wait that paper, will they find Hannah's sister? And who is this new guy? Case, hmm? Ok, Russian boy that raven has a crush on, ok. ((Cause it was clearly implied ;D ))) I hope Arden can eventually get better. I think she will, eventually
TheStrike chapter 42 . 5/11/2015
Sorry! I've been so busy with school and work! But this chapter was super amazing. I loved seeing more of Charlie. I really felt for him. it helped me understand why he did what he did. Sad ending for him, though.

Onto the next chapter! :)
TheStrike chapter 41 . 4/5/2015
Pffft, sharing a car. I''ve had coins thrown at me and smacked upside the head with a nerf gun. Lol my brothers are insane. But that sucks you gotta share your car.

this cannot be the end of the chapter. No I'm not ok with this. it's just not fair!
I think my favorite part of this chapter was when Catherine showed up. Clearly, she's the best. She made Dean lose it. With words. She knew exactly what to say. It was awesome.

Oh and that little discussion with Layla, Luke, and Jasper. First of all, Lord of the Rings..no. I don't like it. I'll admit it's good but I just don't like it. Marvel vs Star Wars...ughh I dont know! probably star wars. but that was an interesting discussion.

Lance finally found Arden! But she is really broken. Like damn, he couldn't even tell if she was a guy or girl.

Ughh I can't wait to read the next chapter!
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »