Reviews for Soul Cycles
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMGEESH! I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! PLEASE WRITE MORE! Onegai-desu! :')
Fierce Ookami chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Great chapter! I don't envy Comyn for everything he's going through. I think he was in the right for telling them to get out of Sevia, but of course those in the rebellion wouldn't agree. realistically if the lower class could be made to understand that the upper class dislike the royal family just as much they could all work together in the rebellion. keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
Fierce Ookami chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
that was an amazing chapter! Comyn didn't exactly listen to his friends but at least Silicon trusts him and wants to leave the castle. keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Fierce Ookami chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
I read the last few chapters they were awesome! poor Comyn having to deal with all the drama. I hope every thing woks out. It sucks that innocent people will be hurt in the rebellion though. Silicon's past surprised me quite alot. keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Fierce Ookami chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
this was a really great chapter. I gotta feel bad for Comyn, he loves Silicon and she seems to be perfectly happy with the prince. I was extremely happy to see this was updated :D. I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
Fierce Ookami chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
i read through these chapters and ill admit i predicted silicon being alive buut the rest through me fo a lloop this is an amaziing story you have to finnish it or my mind may explode from the countless possibilities i cannt wait for ch.10!
Fierce Ookami chapter 1 . 5/21/2013