Reviews for Static
StripesOnAMoon chapter 1 . 1/16
This story I admire most out of all the ones I have read. The writing style is perfect for the whole tone and mood of the written work. Static appeals to me so much because of the "real world" situation you placed these characters in. They worked together gruesomely, but perfectly. It was beautiful in the way that the characters pushed and pulled with one another. The whole work, though short, came together in a very well-written, nicely-paced, and gripping story. It left me strangely satisfied but still wanting more.

-Stripes
Absent Pulse chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
...I blushed.

"I feel more like a hungry entity, aimlessly wandering for an impossible rectitude." - Epic line, by the way.

Now, onto the review itself.

You've got this poetic magic. You work your spells on your readers and make them bend, break, mend and expand to suit your will. You don't care about bulldung like 'taboos'. There's no limit. You write from the heart and plunge the knife into it. Horror and beauty combine. Delicioussss. Hng.

Well done, sweets. My review isn't nearly good enough to describe the thrill I just got. I repeat; very well done. Let me step back, nod and applaud.

Humbly favourited. I just love the tragic romance. And you're a very romantic soul, aren't you? I like your soul. Not in a creepy, succubus way. Well, maybe just a little bit.

(Again, I blushed.)
The Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely STUNNING.
ninjawolf197 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love it. I have no bad thoughts about this! You definitely need to write more! And for your first homosexual relationship in a story, you did really good, considering you have no experience with that kind of thing. Nicely written.