Reviews for Marrowed
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow, what an incredible story! I'm so glad Cristina changed her ways and became a better person, and Earl matured as well. You're right in that your story is quite similar to mine in some ways. In both our stories, it was the man who donated bone marrow to the woman, but I think the main difference is that in your story the woman had initially rejected the man romantically, while it was the reverse in mine...
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Thanks for liking the story (Guest) and asking for a sequel - but I really do loathe sequels unless there's really a place to go with the characters. I like leaving story endings to the reader to figure out and decide what happens to the people in the story. The only sequel plot line I can think of for this story is that Christina gets sick again and Earl stands by her but that seems like a depressing direction to take the story and sad future for the characters when this story ends on such a happy and upbeat note. I can only respond to 'guests' by making a comment in the review box here - and I won't be able to respond again unless you PM me (and alas reveal yourself) if you really want to debate me about a potential sequel. I'm open to ideas but really do like letting stories write their own future in the reader's mind. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Can you write a sequel to marrowed?
LiexTruth chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This really made me cry. I absolutely loved it! This really opens your eyes to something that maybe you can't understand. We aren't all perfect, and I love it. I love seeing what's different in people from the next person over and seeing how they take advantage of that. It's truly amazing. Just like this story was XD