Reviews for Caged
ebrittia chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I liked the story. It was a little unusual but I liked it non-the-less! Especially since I myself am from the south so I have to support stories about it! Lol. Juliet sounds like one of my friends, carefree and tough all at the same time. I was going to tell you about the typo's that I saw until I read your note at the very end. For this to be an unedited work it is still virtually typo free! Good job! I look forward to reading some of your other things!
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Interesting, and yes, that is a common thing it feels like. When is this set, by the way? You mentioned that One Direction was a past time. Is it in the future or was he simply mocking them? A hint is that whenever you use an ellipsis, you should put a space between each of the three dots. If it's at the sentence, you should use for periods, too. I like the twist that they were step-sisters. I bet that would make things awkward at home. It's also different to see that it is written in present tense. That's a hard thing to do. Anyways, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I think it is a good story. I also read "Somewhere" and liked it.
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Great story and I hope you win!
JustJazzyD chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You say thanks for reading, I say thanks for writing. I enjoy my romance and this had just enough in it to fit the T rating. It wasn't overly cliche. You did a good job of revealing the big mistake in slow chunks that kept me interested. I knew somehow that Juliet and Sasha would know each other, with them being stepsisters, well, that helped to make his crime unforgivable. There are so many romances out there that play on the whole "I'm not with the one I want" scenario. You did a good job. Good luck in the contest!