Reviews for The Curse of King Arthur (Being Rewritten)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2019
I could not did enough of the story, loved every moment of it.. your good
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2019
Loved and loved every minute of it. I could read it again and again
Fall Storm chapter 24 . 3/8/2019
Love it! I just loved it, I'm going to reading it again! Thank you for this!
Fall Storm chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I was so excited when I found this, I love everything and anything to do with Arthur and Merlin, but don't mind me, I'm just a tad obsessed with the world of Merlin, King Arthur Excalibur Camelot the knights in the round table, I'm so so so so so excited about this!
ElvenValar chapter 23 . 8/22/2017
great ch :)
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
nice start :)
EmmaFrost chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hello, I love your story! I wish I could write a great review of it, but I really need to tell you about something that is close to my heart.
My friend needs your help! Actually, this message is directed to anyone who reads this review. My friend’s an animation student. His dream is to become an animator. He’s been working towards this dream for several years now. Now, he and his peers have participated in BFX (a filmmaking contest in England), where he and his peers created a wonderful animated short film. Now, the film is up on Youtube, and my friend needs your help: we need you to like the video! Each “like”: the video gets on Youtube is considered a vote, and if my friend’s film gets enough “likes” it will win the contest. If my friend’s film wins the contest, it will give him and his peers the boost they need to get into the film making industry. Winning this contest would be a big break for my friend and his peers; an opportunity we are not sure will come again.
My friend’s short film is here:
watch?v2fPh-N5cAnI
And to prove this story is legit, here is my friend’s blog post about the contest (you can also see some of his ROTG art on this blog, too):
post/61029918493/pooka-curse-guys-i-really-need-yo ur-help
PLEASE HELPMY FRIEND'S DREAM COME TRUE! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD; THERE ARE ONLY HOURS LEFT BEFORE VOTING ENDS! I know that if we all rally together, we can make this happen! Please, take a moment to help; we need all the “LIKES” we can get!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM. I repeat, this is NOT a scam. My friend Lucas is a real person, who has a REAL CAREER AT STAKE. I am writing this review on all of my favorite Author’s stories (and some I just recently found and liked, as well), to try to get the word out. Please tell everyone you can about this, and remember to “LIKE” the video on Youtube! Thank you in advance for your help!