Reviews for Thoughts Of My Days
Bob Story Builder chapter 107 . 11/23/2015
I've been a Catholic my entire life and I still don't understand how Jesus can fix me. He doesn't talk back, so I don't get how can Jesus heal us or whatnot when I don't experience empathy. Okay, talking to someone about my problems and that person empathizes with me. I don't feel alone anymore and feel encouraged to better myself. Don't experience that with Jesus so how does he bring 'real healing'? I am only curious to your thoughts.
Bob Story Builder chapter 101 . 11/23/2015
I have always thought "My Last Duchess" a dark poem. Reading the title gives me shivers.
Bob Story Builder chapter 95 . 11/23/2015
I always have thought love is to strong of a word to bandy.
Bob Story Builder chapter 25 . 11/23/2015
two words make a chapter but scream of darkness that an essay could not describe.
Bob Story Builder chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
This brought a smile to my face. Reminds me of an English teacher I had in seventh grade who would shout at loud people in the hallway "is someone getting crucified?" Sadly she lost more and more of her humor as her husband got sicker and sicker. She is still one of my favorite teachers years later.
Guest chapter 106 . 9/18/2015
I shudder as I read your words. I sigh, and bite my finger nails.I should be doing my homework, should be worrying about my own life. However, I keep noticing our similarities, and also situational differences. The cheerful one, the smart one in the back, the chest sheet. Is that how we're perceived?
I'm sorry, this might sound rude, but I'm trying to learn what I can from you. I won't fall in love. I won't let my heart be broken. Thank you for publishing this, you're stronger than most people I know.
Unknown chapter 103 . 9/15/2015
Amen sister. Get your mocha frappe
DraGonis chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Why I adore this: Due to its fascinating facts of life... Good work! Emotions are in the game!
Topaz Colite chapter 101 . 4/2/2015
In all of my reading life, you... are the bravest person I have ever read. I know you say these thoughts usually last a couple of weeks but to share with everyone insight in your own mind? I wouldn't necessarily have the courage to do it.
Its Spring Break for me and I've done a lot of thinking. I've got several proverbs for you from my idea journal.
"Be who you are, as long as it's not dangerous to yourself or others." There will always be people who judge but why does their opinion matter? The ultimate judge for us Christians is God. We spend a few decades on Earth, but forever with Him. I think I know which opinion matters more.
"Just ignore what society has to say about you. They're just jealous you have the courage to express your identity." How does society affect you? Not much besides the updates on phones or school or jobs or everyday life. Everybody's the same since any difference is looked at as a form of rebellion. This may lead to a riot which will uproot the social system which provides plentiful for the wealthy. Your ideas are deadly to them. Follow only the rules that make sense, such as "Don't run with scissors." or "Don't disrespect authority." Take other rules as a suggestion. Like "dry clean only"
"Do what you like to do as long as its harmless. Be happy with what you do." Your independent mind makes the pain and sadness. To make it go away, try exercising those happy neurons. Do something that makes you happy. A new hobby perhaps.
"It's far better to live one day as a tiger than 1000 days as a sheep." -Tibetan proverb.
Be courageous, not cowardly.
"Anyone can be good. But it takes a lot to be great." From what I see, and I'm not trying to play love doctor, all of your relationship issues come from GOOD relationships, not GREAT relationships. This idea can be applied to almost anything.
Keep trucking on. I hope these proverbs will help you. I am going to post them later on in the week with more so you can check it out for inspiration. Remember, no one is truly alone. You just gotta dig deep, look for friends in unexpected places. If that is not possible for any reason, create an imaginary friend. Yes, it's a cruel and childish method but a good way to release emotions.
"Just keep on swimming, swim, swim, swimming!"-Dory from Finding Nemo
With regards- Topaz Colite
TheJoelleLeBre chapter 100 . 2/16/2015
I love you girl. You've truly earned your stripes with every chapter you've dared to publish. I want to hug you so tight everything will just fall beck in place. But since I cant you be kind to yourself the best you can ok? One day someone will love you more than you couldve ever imagined; also known as loving you as much as you deserve it my beautiful brave girl.
Stay strong my survivor sister,
-Jen 3
Imagine You chapter 84 . 10/27/2014
Imagine You chapter 85 . 10/27/2014
I definitely know this feeling from my "friends"...
Imagine You chapter 92 . 10/27/2014
Awesome. Just Awesome. (no sarcasm intended)
Imagine You chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I. LOVE. THIS.
Sapphy-Sweets chapter 96 . 10/24/2014
God made us all in His image, therefore he doesn't make trash. Everyone has potential.

Some people seriously don't act like it.
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »