Reviews for Failing at Life
GirlFromNippon chapter 26 . 8/8/2017
PPS. I mean...all I'm trying to say is that you are not alone that there will be and are so many people around you who do care about you... and I am one of them.

Sakura
GirlFromNippon chapter 27 . 8/8/2017
I must say first that...I still have not read this new chapter yet partly because I had promised myself that if a new chapter ever came up I would enjoy reading the whole chapters all over again and...most importantly, because I could not wait any second to get back to you... *hugs you gently - pat, pat*

Um...you're not alone feeling that way.
You know, ever since my Dad passed away back in 2014, it has always been just my Mum and me because my brother had already left home.

And 2 years ago, my grandma got injured while doing the gardening. And although she's already recovered, she insists she's not fine that she doesn't want to be alone ( Her husband had already gone. ). So my Mum and her sister now take turns spending three days at her house which is pretty far from where they live.

So, I'm practically alone all the time in the house that was built for a family of four.

And...this April, I decided to quit my job because of the harassment I have received from my supervisor.
So, I'm between jobs.

One of my two beggest dreams I have always wanted to see come true since 2004(!) is to go work and live in Norway where my Norwegian grandpa is waiting for me... :') ...which still sounds so far away.

And...well, most of my friends live far away from where I currently live, so I rarely see them.

You know, at the end of the day when the sun is about to go down while I do the job-hunting on-line...sometimes I cannot help myself but wonder whether I'll ever get out of here finally and see my dream come true... and very sometimes, I feel like crying and dying a little which I keep all inside because I don't want to worry my Mum.

But then I think of my friend who died of breast cancer at the age of 24. She had told me...

'Just think that how special and wonderful it is that you still have "tomorrow" that you sleep at night and you can still wake up the very next day.'

So, taking my own life...is the last thing I'll ever want to do, believe me.

Sorry that I seem to be rambling on and on about something that has nothing to do with you, but...I just wanted you to know, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Oh...btw...as for the other future dream of mine... well, it's to live to be more than just 100 years old like...110, 115... You know, believing that I live that long and still have 70 years left to live just gives me extra power and energy to go through any kind of trouble and try new things ! :)

PS. Oh, you know, I've never had a boyfriend myself because...when I was 9, I was sexually molested by an older man in the park in my neighbourhood. It was just touching all over where nobody could see... but touching was bad enough. So I've been kind of afraid of boys and men which I finally got over several years ago. Well, now I'm cured enough to say... if I ever met somebody I can trust with all my heart and would like to spend the rest of my life with, I would be ready to be with him, yes.

Sakura from Japan with love
chy chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
well written but am wondering when you will update the next chapter and finish it as a whole. it has been long I waited almost tired of it already.
ramblingrobin chapter 26 . 6/20/2017
Oh crap, I've been waiting for this moment. Oh jeez, what's gonna happen! I'll be following this one! Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
I'm so glad you included the sex scene! It was amazing! Rawr! And so sweet too. Excellent job. Xoxo Robin
SydneyCarton chapter 26 . 6/3/2017
I WILL LITERALLY GIVE YOU MY LIFE
OH MY GOD MY SOUL IS DYING
IS THIS WHAT HELL FEELS LIKE
Guest chapter 26 . 5/3/2017
Patiently waits for an update
Hurricanekat chapter 26 . 1/27/2017
I binge read this entire story! How DARE you leave it off like that?! XD just pleeeaaassseee update sooooon! Im worried about everyone, especially Andrew! My geart hurts... :'(
GirlFromNippon chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Hi from Japan ! :D

After reading your other wonderful stories '1st Degree Love', 'Still Suffering' and 'The Road Ahead', I have been away from Fictionpress, getting myself into Star Wars fandom. ( Oh, I'm still into it though... )

But... for the first time in G*d knows how long, I took a peak inside your Fictionpress which I had added to my Favourite and noticed that there were some new stories up ! So, I picked a story with many chapters and the summary that interested me, and...decided to give it a try.

Well, I'm so, so, so, so, SO VERY GLAD that I found this story ! ! I really LOVE the whole story ! :D

Are you going to be...or are you already a professional writer so people in the whole wide world could appropriate your works ?

Well, I'm currently reading Chapter 9 of this story, and I don't think I don't go read any other stories any time soon. ( Anakin...who ? Obi-Wan...who ? )

Well, I do hope I will get to read more of this 'Failing at Life' story even after I reach Chapter 26. ( Ahem, that's where the story's currently stopped, yes ? _ )

Sakura, the secret(?) fan of yours from Kobe city, Japan
chi frm Nigeria chapter 26 . 1/23/2017
I have been reading this and its very nice but I don't like how it takes time.
AlphaWolf2017 chapter 26 . 1/5/2017
*le gasp* Goodness!...I'm stunned.
Rebekah chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
Hello again! I'm in love with this story! My heart was pounding just reading through this chapter. I can't wait until the update-I'm looking forward to it!
alatum Cloud chapter 26 . 12/7/2016
Okay, there aren't that many chapters left, so I wonder how this will all wrap up? I mean, will all the problems be wrapped up? Oh, boy, I hope so. And I hope Markus will just GET OFF OF AIDEN'S D*CK! Like, seriously? Dude? Just leave him A.L.O.N.E! Like, are you that bored? And do you seriously want to remember your whole high school life like this? Like if you looked back at your high school life, almost literally everything you were doing was STALKING SOMEONE! If you change (which I hope you do, Markus) then you're entire high school escapade (post Aiden's coming out) will be you trailing some kid, coming up with weird ways to plot against him. (Like, how does pushing a painting into a river make you feel any better about anything?) and how does pushing down two guys dancing at the dance make you complete? All I really have to judge on the dancing thing is that you were trying to get your d*ck friends to laugh, or whoever to laugh, and I already know that isn't the case. You're not tagging along Aiden to make your friends laugh. Because sometimes you'll be alone and decide to torture him. Which means you really are doing this on your own time, for what? A laugh?
I mean, there might be a slight chance he's still trying to make people laugh. Even when they're not around. Because he can still tell the stories. But even if I was a bully, I'm sure at first I would laugh at whatever stories Markus had to tell. But after a while, I'd be like, "Dude..you're still following him...still?" Like, don't you need time for your own life?!
Writing this, I think I've come to the conclusion as to why he's such a jerk. It's because he's a psychopath, who was complete power.
He has power over everyone's head, and at first, I think he was doing it just to test out the waters. See if nothing really did happen. But then it gave him a sick thrill, and he b-lined for people to pick on. In which case, good for you Shady.
You did a good job making a character like Markus. Because while he may "Seem" like your average bully, it goes way beyond that, doesn't it? I'm not kidding. You did a great job.
You made a character interesting enough that one of your (loyal) fans decided to go on a rant about it. (I wish my characters were interesting, too!) *Rubs on you, trying to get your interesting*
PS: Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nugget chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
This was so great! And so sad! DDDDD:
Nugget chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
That was so great! I'm so happy you finally updated. Keep it up!
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »