Reviews for Snakesss
lloyd388 chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
After reading a good story like this one, I can't help but suggest that you publish your book in NovelStar. For sure a lot of readers will love your work.
The Autistic Patriot chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I already read this story, but I love it. This reminds me of a Disney movie of sorts. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
The Autistic Patriot chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Sorry I haven't review yet, but I like this story already. I've never seen a snake story before, and I like it. My favorite character so far is Gus; he's a silly funny snake.

Keep up the awesome work!
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Lol Sergeant Squeak! Such a short chapter but since you're getting these out like really fast I can let that go lol..Great job here loved picturing the scene!
SunRise19 chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Interesting chapter! Great job here poor Mangus though! Hmm, wonder what happened to Edward? Hopefully they can get everything sorted out!
Juniper Nox chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Lovely story :D
SunRise19 chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Wow, very interesting turn around! Didn't think Gus would let that mouse go. Nice twist! Is mangus alive or dead? or wounded..hmm..
SunRise19 chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
oo, I wonder what will happen next? Interesting chapter! cliffhangers are evil! Just sayin'...lol
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Wow..what a chapter! It moved kind of fast..just my thought..hopefully Corny can make it up to Sasha! I liked those 2 maybe getting together. Interesting chapter!
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Hmm, are corny and coral the same snake perhaps? I'm a bit confused and glad you got my reviews yea! :)
sunrise19 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Oh my..Great list of characters! Throw a house cat in and I'll be hooked lol! JK, I'm already hooked on this story. Great meeting Isabella! I just said the joke about house cats cause I like cats lol..Great story thus far keep it up ASAP!
sunrise19 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Yea, glad you had a mention of lions in this lol! Loved the chapter great job! :)
sunrise19 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Aww, I really liked this chapter! Are those 2 brother and sister snakes or mates? I couldn't tell..no matter, they were cute! I like the hawk! :)
sunrise19 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I thought the snakes were supposed to be good in this story? Hood's a jerk! Wow! I didn't expect that! I mean, I knew he'd get out, sure, but I thought he would've taken Mangus with him. Poor lil guy!
sunrise19 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Aww, poor Gus! He's so fun and funny! Very cute.