Reviews for Imprint
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 36 . 3/8/2017
I don't know how this story doesn't have over a thousand reviews. Beautiful characters, confusing but captivating plot/setting; the perfect ingredients for the makings of a great story. I'm looking forward to reading more!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 35 . 3/8/2017
The was by far the best scene, an action pack sequence for Caanan to get his memories back. I love the three of them together.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 33 . 3/8/2017
Beautiful
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 32 . 3/8/2017
Chapter 32 review: finally answers and some insight to Drogan. I don't know why, but I love Drogan and his interactions with Canaan. There is something distructive and yet intimately beautiful about them together. Love that the characters are starting to meet. I hope they all work on the same side. Wondering when Frost's place in all this is going to show. I would love to see him interacting with Strife, Canaan, and Trick.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 21 . 3/7/2017
Chapter 21 review: These sex scenes are a complete utter tease that is causing mild cardiac arrest. Would it kill you to pepper a real one in ever so often?
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 18 . 3/7/2017
Chapter 18 review: I love Canaan and Strife beyond what is healthy. There is something dark and entertaining about them that fascinates as much as disturbs me.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 14 . 3/6/2017
Chapter 14 review: Tallen and Frost's connection is beautiful to behold. I treasure them.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 11 . 3/6/2017
Chapter 11 review: I don't know why but this chapter made me sad. Maybe because I could feel Frost's hidden longing for Tallen?
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
Chapter 9 review: I love Strife and Wolf, there's something dark and magnetizing about them. I miss Frost and Tallen tho...
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
Chapter 7 review: I don't know why, but this couple is sinfully hot. I want more, but also miss my sweet empath Frist and Tallen/Daniel?
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Chapter 6 review: title Imprint, are these people being reincarnated with memories of a pass life? Or alternate reality?
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
Chapter 4 review: Either this is a parallel universe, or somehow something traumatic happen that made Frost forget. My curiosity is mounting.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
Chapter 3 review: I don't know why but this chapter was emotionally charged for me. I loved that Tallen couldn't hold himself back from holding Frost, the moment felt charged. It seems as if Tallen knows Frost from the past? Frost also seems to feel familiar with him. Im curious to read more.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Chapter 2 review: I actually prefer the longer chapters. I find it easier to immerse myself with a stories tale and its characters when I don't have to press the 'next' button as often. Tallen is adorable, I wish I could picture what Frost looks like. For now I know he has shaggy like brown hair and must be very attractive even if he is not aware of it?
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Chapter 1 review: My attention has been been caught, and my interest more than peaked. With just one chapter, I'm immersed into this world you have created. Your writing does more than just 'tell' your readers what Frost is feeling but makes us 'feel' what he is feeling. Well done.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »