Reviews for Worthless
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Why did I not review this? I read it. Geez, I'm retarded. Oh and Happy New Year! I am giving you my first review of the year on a very deserving story! There's so much going on in this chapter both King and 52 are really interesting characters. I have a question. Will Expresso ever meet or go up against another Superbird?
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
You're great at writing action scenes for races. I love that you make this story so interesting. I'd seriously have a hard time even doing anything like this. Your characters are deep and they lead exciting lives, despite their limitations. That's pretty cool.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
So much to note here. This chapter talks a lot about life and change, especially the life is a highway theme that you have going on. I also like that King has gotten to be such a deep character. I really like him, so I'd love to know more about him and I can't wait to see their race together.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I feel sorry for King and Metro, especially going by the rules of your universe (which make tons of sense when you look at it from a car's perspective. You really show King's futility here. You also show the prejudice and hate of the world in some ways. This is too interesting for words.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I really like how Superbird learns about the races and is cautious against it being an illegal sport, even though it's a racing type of car. I think, out of all of the cars in this chapter, I really like Phantom. It's seems like it's benn through a lot of hell and it still seems even tempered. I like that.

I also like the comparison between King and Number 52.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I just can't tell you how much I LOVE this story! There is just so much going on in all of your chapters! Even if they are all cars, they still have the same complex emotions as your human (and otherwise) characters. I like that I can really relate to your main character. I can tell how muc different the car was back then versus how it was at the beginning of the story. When I compare XPRESSO to the other cars, it's so innocent. Nash reminds me of a parental figure of sorts. The Cuda is like the wild friend. I do have to say, I rather like the Cuda.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Great chapter so far! I am loving this and the more I read it, the more I love it.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Well, from the point of view of the cars, the crusher is evil, so there you have great display of character's point of view! Oh and I agree that the race car should get his own side story!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This sounds kick ass! I'd love to know where it goes!
Lime-sama the Second chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
52 is a lot more tragic than anyone gives it credit for. I felt really sorry for it, but happy that Blake wanted to come and visit the car. Now it had someone who at least cares.

King has also really seen a lot. Both he and 52 have such stories. They should definitely meet each other on the track sometime..
roxy chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
DA fuq? she didn't steal her own story. Did you not read her bio?
Herp de Derp chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Revamp and Melissa Norvell are the same person. She can't steal what's hers.
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I think you stole this story from someone else. I've noticed the exact same story, with the exact same summary, published by someone else on this site, an years before you.

It's also called Worthless, and the penname of the author is Melissa Norvell. The ID of the story is 2848080.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Aw, this was so sweet and inspirational. A moment between two cars. I hope you update this soon! I love it and it's so unique!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Man, poor Kind really took it hard, then again I guess I would too if I was used to winning like he is. Poor guy.
180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »