Reviews for Worthless
TerminalTragedy chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I'm glad the Superbird has a nice first master anyway. Too bad his family isn't fond of the car.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I learned a lot about Superbirds. I also went and looked up pictures of these cars to see what exactly they were. I really like them. Superbirds are pretty kick ass. I think I'm going to research them even more now. Thanks for letting me know about such a great car from this story.
Black Bride Anna chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Reliving Expresso's happiness at the car lot is nice. This was actually one of my favorite happy scenes from this story. The relationship between Blake and Expresso was a great one. It's nice to see sleepy old Nash again, too.
SobrietyInsanity chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
This chapter was cute and light-hearted, in contrast with the prior two. I like the optimistic feelings of the new cars and the Superbird. This was touching and beautiful in it's own right. I wonder what will happen when Superbird and Nash start to get to know each other.
Lime-sama chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
There wasn't much change in this chapter, other than a few things added in when Expresso was at the dealer's, and some corrections. Reading this sure brings back memories. I loved these characters so much.
Iruka-sama chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Naaaassshhhhh! I'm glad you left him in! I loved the scene between Expresso and Blake too.
Herp de Derp chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Lots of information about the Superbirds, and I love how naieve and kind the main character is. I also love Nash, I remember that he and King were my favorites in this story. The next chapter should be good.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I wondered if Blake is a car collector. I am excited to see how he went from being loved to being worthless. It sounds like a fun story.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Emotionally captivating and beautifully written. You capture feelings of despair and hopelessness on a great level. I can't wait to relive Expresso's street racing flashbacks. Those were great times.
Malarky chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I'd imagine the different cars are the stages of grief. shock, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The race car seems to be a mix of shock and depression while the Superbird is depression and acceptance. It more accepts it's fate though. I find the psychological aspects of this chapter intriguing.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I believe there are a lot of hidden meanings in this story, even in this chapter. When you think about it, this is rally deep in many emotional ways. It makes you aware of someone's mentality who has given up all hope. Like someone who is awaiting murder or a criminal on death row. Deep stuff emotionally and you manage to capture it well.
TerminalTragedy chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Man, this was sad. I have a feeling it'll get worse after we live life with this car.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
These cars make a lotof good points. In ways, I find a junkyard symbolic of a concentration camp. You sit around, dying, watching as others succumb to the same death you will face one day. It's brutal and cruel if you were to think about them as living things.
Black Bride Anna chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Even better the next time I read this. I can tell that you've changed up things and this chapter sounds a lot better than your old one. I can't wait until you get past chapter 9, that's where you stopped on your last version.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
The ad on here, above your story was trying to get me to buy a new Ford. I find that funny in a cruel twist of irony.

I love how developed your cars are. It's like you really thought this through before you published it here. It's emotional and just awesome. I love this story.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »