Reviews for Worthless
Black Bride Anna chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I heard you brought this back so I came over here to read it ASAP. This is my all time favorite story of yours and I was sad when you stopped writing on it, so I'm just bouncing off of the walls that you posted it here again. Best car story in the history of stories. Watching this like a somabitch.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is good so far. I like the somber outlook on it's self worth. This just proves that machines have feelings just like we do.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Instantly favorites this, because it's a unique and interesting concept. It's nice to see that someone wrote something like this. I think you can do a lot of interesting things with cars, so I'll be anticipating your first chapter.
MotherHonker chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I have seen this story, and heard of it before. I've always wanted to read it but I hadn't had the time. I'm glad you're posting it here so now I can read it from the beginning. Great job so far.
Malarky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I like the definition of Worthless and how this is seen from the eyes of an automobile. They are definitely things I've never thought about before. I can't wait to see what happens in your first chapter. I have a feeling this will be a real treat for me.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
When I saw this, I admit I was shocked. I remember reading and favoriting your old Worthless story. So there will be two versions like you wanted originally? This is pretty cool. I'm glad you brought it back. I loved going on adventures with Expresso and his friends.
Lime-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I haven't seen this story in forever! To me, this was one of your best stories besides Sacrifice, Toxic Butterflies and Capricious Infection. As with before, this prologue is beautiful, engaging and heart wrenching but in ways, it's very true. There's a lot about cars we take for granted and if they were people, some of them would be telling us a few things.
Iruka-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You brought back Worthless? Hell yes! Does this mean you're going to bring it back on your other account, too because it was successful there.
Herp de Derp chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Omg! You brought this story back! -squeals like an insane, rabid fangirl- This is one of the most beautiful, sad and captivating stories I've ever read so I'm glad it's back again. I loved learning about your classic cars and stuff. This story actually made me love classic cars and want to help junkyard cars.

I can't wait until your next update.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
How interesting, a car's perspective on humanity. Poor car, I wonder how it got here. I can't wait for the back story.
riverstardust chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I read a poem of the POV of a Traffic Light once, it was a really sweet one. this story reminds me of how even us, as people, once dead for long enough, can be easily replaced. In jobs we just get new workers and family eventually move on from lost members *sobs silently*
interesting story and PoV, please continue!
Yaoigoddess01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is moving. I feel the weight of his/her impending doom. There is a sadness to it that seems to transcend human/ machine "pain". I have a story that is simular to this. It's about shoes. I believe you have inspired me to write it out and post it. Thank You. :) I eagerly await your update to find out more.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13