Reviews for Worthless
King Corn chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
So much to note here. This chapter talks a lot about life and change, especially the life is a highway theme that you have going on. I also like that King has gotten to be such a deep character. I really like him, so I'd love to know more about him and I can't wait to see their race together!
King Corn chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
I feel sorry for King and Metro, especially going by the rules of your universe (which make tons of sense when you look at it from a car's perspective. You really show King's futility here. You also show the prejudice and hate of the world in some ways. This is too interesting for words!
King Corn chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I really like how Superbird learns about the races and is cautious against it being an illegal sport, even though it's a racing type of car. I think, out of all of the cars in this chapter, I really like Phantom. It's seems like it's benn through a lot of hell and it still seems even tempered. I like that.

I also like the comparison between King and Number 52!
King Corn chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I just can't tell you how much I LOVE this story! There is just so much going on in all of your chapters! Even if they are all cars, they still have the same complex emotions as your human (and otherwise) characters. I like that I can really relate to your main character. I can tell how muc different the car was back then versus how it was at the beginning of the story. When I compare XPRESSO to the other cars, it's so innocent. Nash reminds me of a parental figure of sorts. The Cuda is like the wild friend. I do have to say, I rather like the Cuda.
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Great chapter so far! I am loving this and the more I read it, the more I love it!
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Well, from the point of view of the cars, the crusher is evil, so there you have great display of character's point of view! Oh and I agree that the race car should get his own side story and stuff
Axis Tripper chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
like the depth to 52's character. He's such a sad car. I hope that you update soon, because I haven't seen an update from you in a while.
Axis Tripper chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
So much happened in this chapter. It's nice that you put so much depth in your cars and you make their lives so interesting. Things got complicated here, but the action is great.
Axis Tripper chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
King just keeps getting more and more interesting. I wonder what secrets about the racing life that it's keeping. I also wonder how the racing life is going to affect Expresso.
Axis Tripper chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I have to agree with Metro on some points and Nash on others. I guess King is controversial like that. I wonder what will happen to Expresso, being caught up in evything like it is. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Axis Tripper chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I actually really like King. It's a badass in it's own way. Headhunter makes me laugh, especially with it's coffee comment. I also like the complex emotions of Expresso about street racing and such. I wonder if Blake will ever turn to the dark side and decide to join his friends in the street racing scene.
Axis Tripper chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I wonder if XPRESSO will end up getting involved in street races. I mean, Blake is around those two gear head friends of his with their high-powered cudda.
Axis Tripper chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Aw, I feel sorry for the Superbird. It has a hard existance. I also love how you refer to the cars as it and don't really give them genders.
Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
You just made me want to go outside and give my car a hug. For real, great story!
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story! I love stories like this, to be honest. One of my favorite movies as a kid was The Brave Little Toaster, so this is right up my alley!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »