Reviews for The Gifted Ones
Purple chapter 42 . 5/28/2015
This was a great story, good job with the writing! My only constructive criticism is that maybe you should look into a beta to make sure names and numbers don't get too mixed up. Otherwise a really great read
Purple chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This is so good! I stumbled upon your work by accident and I'm so glad I did
PixieGypsy chapter 41 . 3/21/2014
Woah, poor Alice had a rough childhood. I can't wait to find out what happens when she goes back.
PrennCooder chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
why is it all written in present tense O.o great story but it should be in past tense...
PixieGypsy chapter 40 . 3/12/2014
Woah, this is delving deeper. I can't wait to hear more about her past!
Eclectic Lion chapter 40 . 3/6/2014
so many feels TT
but I'm excited to her about Alice's past!
deets1 chapter 39 . 2/23/2014
Ha. She is such a tease. Grabs everyone's attention and then just walks away. That is hilarious.

And Mr. Grey. That was the last thing I anticipated. Telepathy man. Scary crap. But the mental to physical reality thing is just freaky, man, I can't wrap my mind around it.

Talking about his extra appendages. Scary. Shit. He'd have to be insa- oh wait he is there we go.

I loved this. Thank you for writing it. I know this review is a bit nonsensical but those are my immediate reactions. I'll probably re-review later

These are such good developments. I have to say you did a really good job of warping everything such that none of it is recognizable-this was the last thing I expected. All of it. Especially the new family snapshot give me back the old family dangit! I'm still so sad about that! WHY?!

I actually cried about that. Well I wept. I didn't sob. But I still cried so you are mean end of story gosh.

Thank you for writing this-so far I have loved it immensely.

Deets
deets1 chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
WHY.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT.

Every ship of mine has been tossed out of the window-

WHY.

I am So sad right now. I don't even. This is not okay. I'm so sad... And I'll keep reading because darn you this is an awesome story but WHY.
HyacinthiaPhoenix chapter 39 . 2/19/2014
Great chapter ;)
These normals need to understand, it was great that Alice didn't do it by the book.
Screw keeping them calm, fear is sometimes the best way to do things.

And I sound just like a dictator.
PixieGypsy chapter 39 . 2/18/2014
That was so cool, I wish I could do that when someone doesn't listen to me. I really like that she just wings it, it's exactly what I would have expected her to do. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Also, thank you for being so good about updating!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/9/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND IT DID AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
AL AND JONATHAN FOREVER
PixieGypsy chapter 38 . 2/10/2014
Yes, this is good. I like it :) I can't believe they're together!
HyacinthiaPhoenix chapter 38 . 2/9/2014
Wow, this is adorable!
I'm so happy they're together now!
Yay!
HyacinthiaPhoenix chapter 32 . 2/6/2014
*gaaaaaaaasssssssppppp*
That was a hecka big plot twist!
Great great great job!
HyacinthiaPhoenix chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Dat cliffhanger tho!
Jupiter is such a jerk. A really slappable jerk. Dammit I want to kill him. So badly.
Great work!