Reviews for The God Of Tricks
HabitualLove chapter 29 . 12/4/2017
I don't know much about mythology
But why would the dad want to back to so
someone like that? But I'm so happy that everyone has been reunited again.
Shady Shinigami chapter 29 . 10/24/2017
Hmm. I'm not getting a good feeling about that Minotaur. Not at all. I'm glad they let the others in though. Anyway, you wouldn't really surrogate me. I like this story. Gives me stuff to do.
HabitualLove chapter 28 . 5/30/2017
That dad sucks a little bit. Goldana. was cool though. I'm glad there were two new updates for me to read! That town did sound beautiful though.
Shady Shinigami chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
I read this at work. If Debbie rewinds the tape (which she does a lot) I am going to be in trouble. Oh well. It's the last twenty minutes. Who cares? If I was Icarus, I would probably be much more angry. Like, "You knew where I was, but you bleeping ignored me, AND my bleeping friends can not come in? AND you got married and adopted a kid?! What the hell?!" I guess those last two are passable, but the rest still stand. Try updating at Panda instead of the library. That way I can see how these finally ends. When you take too long to update I forget what happened, and then I either have to reread or pretend like I remember. So, another good chapter. I was going to call mom to wish her a happy mother's day, (which is today, btw) but I guess that is not happening.
HabitualLove chapter 27 . 3/4/2017
I was really scared at the start of the chapter, so I was really happy when it was just to see his dad. I kind of laughed when he said daddy, because he seems so tough most of the time that its hard to imagine it. It was still a really cute chapter. I'm so happy they got to see each other again!
Shady Shinigami chapter 27 . 2/28/2017
Sorry it took me a day, my computer crashed and I forgotted. I'm really happy he found his father finally. It was a cute chapter. I like to read my before and after things too, for probably the same reasons. How long is this dad arc gonna be? And why does he need an arc? Is he evil now? Is he gonna go to war? Die? Icarus is too hard on himself. Sure, what he did was foolish, but hardly deserving of hatred. And wanting to free yourself is hardly stupid.
HabitualLove chapter 26 . 1/17/2017
These slowpokes are finally getting places! Icarus has such low self esteem it's so heartbreaking. I hope that by the end he realizes how amazing He is!
Kinky Mistress chapter 26 . 1/14/2017
Subtle foreshadowing there, ya dick. Sorry I'm on this profile. I'm writing in Jimeni. Beautiful chapter, and I'm happy Icarus is finally opening up. Though it's been so long that I don't even really remember what Icarus and his father were locked up for.
HabitualLove chapter 25 . 1/8/2017
Sorry I take so long to review! This chapter was really good. I could really feel Icarus' love. He was so desperate to keep T.R safe!
Shady Shinigami chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
I really liked this chapter. It motivated me. Also depressed me, but just a tiny bit. I have lots of funny things to show you when I get home. I can't wait. Seriouslu though, this was like, my favorite chapter so far. I love action and drama. Also because I've been waiting eighty-four years for him to reveal his damn wings.
Lava chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Why do you randomly start Greek stories that have no relevance to the story
HabitualLove chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
You're updating like mad! I stop paying attention for a few weeks and suddenly you flood your account! I'm really excited for next chapter now, that ending bit killed me!
Shady Shinigami chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
I'd be like, "HOW HAVE YOU PUT OFF TELLING SOMEONE YOU HAVE WINGS!?" And then I'd ask how he got them. I didn't read all of the next chapter thing because I want to be surprised. Though I did like what I saw.
HabitualLove chapter 23 . 11/21/2016
Okay so I guess there was a reason I couldn't review. I was afraid you would think I wasn't reading! The last two chapters were so good. I feel like we're starting to go places! Places with...kisses!
ShadyShinigami chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Despite what you think, I'm glad you updated this story. It may take a while for this review to get to you. This. better. end. happily. Mam.
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »