Reviews for Crushing to College
Mimzy24 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I was reading this in class and started reacting to it out loud. I didnt notice till it got really quiet. I loved this chapter!
Mimzy24 chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
That was so awesome! Cant wait till the next chapter!
Iris Nightningale chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Awesome story and I have became a huge fan! Continue please
Kaiser0N0 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
That is so... Sad. Is Natalie dead then? '_-

Hope to read more.
RietzBitz chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
Loved it! And I'm so happy to be your muse ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Haha! Please update soon!
Thanh chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
It was a interesting story, causing me by surprise at the first chapter. I see the tittle is crushing to college. I like the story how it went with surprise and all. What happen to Andrew? Is there more :)?
black.power.fist.pump chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
OH. MY. GOD. What the heck they seem soooooooooo unatural for they're normal personalities! Im so happy you punched that bitch. I was thinking the whole time "she better fucking hit her!"
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Written with so much detail and clarity I'd believe this is a true story. Maybe it is? Or parts of it? If not, great job putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

I like the tone of this a lot. I like that it's just written in her words, nit all flowery.

Do you want to do review trades? Please do some reviews on my story and I will keep reviewing yours. We can add reviews as we each make updates? My story is called "On the Other End of the Phone"
LianaHope chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Continue! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
This is a really fun story!
SaraCaruana chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh! that was so amazing, I can't believe you're going to leave me hanging like this :( But it was so awesome that I'll forgive you :) and please update soon (i can't wait to see what happens) and have fun at camp ;)
WhiteTigress27 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter
SaraCaruana chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter and I love the way the dialogue flows, not too much words not too little, just enough... can't wait for the next update :)
SaraCaruana chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
ON MY GOSH! that's so sweet, i like Christopher :) I hope they get together :)