Reviews for Crushing to College
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15
Haha! Please update soon!
Thanh chapter 20 . 1/8
It was a interesting story, causing me by surprise at the first chapter. I see the tittle is crushing to college. I like the story how it went with surprise and all. What happen to Andrew? Is there more :)?
black.power.fist.pump chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
OH. MY. GOD. What the heck they seem soooooooooo unatural for they're normal personalities! Im so happy you punched that bitch. I was thinking the whole time "she better fucking hit her!"
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Written with so much detail and clarity I'd believe this is a true story. Maybe it is? Or parts of it? If not, great job putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

I like the tone of this a lot. I like that it's just written in her words, nit all flowery.

Do you want to do review trades? Please do some reviews on my story and I will keep reviewing yours. We can add reviews as we each make updates? My story is called "On the Other End of the Phone"
LianaHope chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Continue! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
This is a really fun story!
SaraCaruana chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh! that was so amazing, I can't believe you're going to leave me hanging like this :( But it was so awesome that I'll forgive you :) and please update soon (i can't wait to see what happens) and have fun at camp ;)
WhiteTigress27 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter
SaraCaruana chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter and I love the way the dialogue flows, not too much words not too little, just enough... can't wait for the next update :)
SaraCaruana chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
ON MY GOSH! that's so sweet, i like Christopher :) I hope they get together :)
SaraCaruana chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
That was VERY unexpected but i liked it :) I side with Selena but i think she should have done something to stand up for herself at least, instead of letting that bitch walk over her like that. Still, maybe she'll do something later on.. Can't wait for the next update.
SaraCaruana chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Thanks for updating :) I love Selena, she seems really nice and i can't wait to know what happens during dinner. Andrew is sweet too... i hope they end up together :)
SaraCaruana chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
That's really nice, i hope you continue this story, I love Selena, I can relate to her so much :) Keep up the great work
SaraCaruana chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
aw, it sounds really sweet! hope you keep writing... it's a lovely story, even if the chapter is a little short :)