Reviews for The Garrity Girls and the Bowman Boys
katrina chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
loved it!
frouwe chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was so funny I didn't even notice the length. Out of all the boys and girls, my favourites were probably Maggie and Gavin, because they both seemed more mature and not as invested in the pranks, but I liked that the story was from Nora's point of view because out of all of them, she was the one who relied on the grudge to function (and also because having a hot 'enemy' with whom you secretly make out gives me life).
rozalicious678 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
awww, that was cute!
A chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was so adorable ! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I love you. This was awesome. And I love the fact that they still pranked the boys and will probably continue to prank them. And the last sentance was totally and completly epic.
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This story is fantastic. I will definitely be looking at more. Great job!
LazySundayGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
this was fucking epic.

seriously, ive got this huge grin on my face and it was even at the beginning, you know, foes become your kissing buddies.

its just the way the world works.

but seriously, i had this huge grin on my face the whole time because it was just so damn funny and sweet and gah i just, I cant. the feels are too much.

seriously, best. fucking. oneshot. EVER!
Alice Natalie chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really loved this :) It was funny, well-written and heartfelt. One of the best One-Shots I've read this year. You rock! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was so lovely! Really glad Nora learned to let go of the past.
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I absolutely loved your story! I love my cheesy stories but there can't be too much and this was perfect! This stories is now added to my farvorites :]
Rosalinda Pink chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow, that is one loooooong one-shot, but it is Amazing (with a capital!) I love Nora so much, she's so much fun!
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
omg that was so so so so so cute
renegade01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was a killer chapter. I love all their individual personalities and it definitely made me grin ;-)
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »