Reviews for The Garrity Girls and the Bowman Boys
npatel621 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow, this is a wonderful oneshot. There is so much detail in the story and in the relationships between everyone! Great job!
1Trinity6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god! this story was absolutely amazing! a pure delight! I never wanted it to end :'(
why dont you continue writing small one-shots for the The Garrity Girls and The Bowman boys? I would love to read more about them!
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
What a fun, great story! Did you ever read the Boys Start the War children's series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor? It's a great read, no matter how old you get. :-) This sort of reminded me of what that series might look like once all the kids got to high school. Haha, lots of humor and tenderness. Loved it!
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I like it :) It's a pretty long worth-it read. Awesome :)
Lillith Lies in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I fucking love this story, hell just that sentence doesn't explain how fan-tucking-fastic this is. Hats off to you, because you have officially blown my mind. I am seriously a fan of yours now. I mean sure I kind of knew they were gonna end up together, but you still had me on the edge of my chair wondering what was going to happen next, and I love how Nora wasn't one of those typical story girls that just keeps getting depressed wondering about whether the guy really loves them. Not that I have a problem with those kind of stories, but I've been reading those a lot lately, so this was like a breath of fresh air. Honestly at the very end I was trying to guess how it'd end; I was really banking on Maggie walking in and maybe walking back out, and then Nora saying, "Wait Maggie, I can explain. It was the abs...the abs!" But really, I enjoyed it up to the very end. So please keep writing these beautiful(chaotic) stories, they really warm my heart and make me laugh. Sorry I don't mean to be a constant but I realized I wasn't logged in RIGHT AFTER I posted this review.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Jess chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Super cute one shot. It's been a really long time since I've laughed out loud while reading a story. :) great job! I wish this was a full length, it would have been really good!
funnechick chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was great, and I truly loved it! If I had to make one critique, it would be that I would have enjoyed it a tad bit more if there was less cussing. But like I said, it was a great read and terrific one-shot (no matter how long it was, haha).
Queen Kazza chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Can you pllllleeeeeassse do an epilogue? *puppy eyes* Of when Colin and Nora is married and living life or something? pleeeeeaaase? *insert immature whine here* It will take care of my closure problems for sure.

MusicLover21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh, my god. I loved the story. It was completely hilarious. I seriously was laughing out loud when Nora was talking to the reader about how you should never trust a Garrity girl. Gah, this was amazing. I vicariously lived through the story. I so want to be Nora when she's kissing Colin, getting to feel his abs and arms. Wow, that sounds reallyy weird. Anyway, it was amazing. The grammar was almost spot on, and that is really good compared to some of the stories I've read.
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was the fucking longest one shot i have ever read, but in a good way!
Its so tragic what happened to Coco Puff..

-Peace out
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ooh. Nice story!
Katie chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So that was awesome. It was so worth it! It was hilarious, perfect, and not rushed. Great job :)
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hamsters always get the worst end of the deal. Poor Cocoa Puff... may her wheel always spin.

Cute story. The parents are either completely oblivious or don't care that two fifteen year olds are very intimate. Or did they decide that it was better than having their children trying to kill each other?
solangedrake chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely loved it! Not only funny and witty but hot as well, i loved that it was all in one go and your amazing at writting!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »