Reviews for The Garrity Girls and the Bowman Boys
andsomecallitlove chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I normally don't review, but this is one of the best reads I've read on FictionPress, thus far. You are truly talented and I totally fell in love with all of the characters in the story. I was sorely disappointed to see that there wasn't more completed works to read of yours to read. Keep writing and I can't wait to see what else you'd come up with. :)
Tough judger chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Omg that was terrific I loved it! And I'm very hard to please in books!
azeeunlove chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i love this 3
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I loved every minute of reading this! It's absolutely one of the best stories I've read on this site. It's funny, sweet, and very, very sexy. The characters are memorable. The pranks and the shock of two enemies going on a date are a riot. I laughed my head off when they were all spying at the movie. Then, hot damn did the story get incredibly sexy!

Honestly, I think this story is perfect. You should definitely look into getting it published, because it's a gem.
sleepyloner chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Man, its' a bummer that it's only one-shot but damn this was a good read. Brilliant. I feel like I'm reading/imagining this all time classic American families movies. :D Keep it up! You're good!
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! It didn't seem unnecessarily long, the characters were believable, and I loved he chemistry between Nora and Colin.
Lady80 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013