Reviews for All of a Sudden
Scarlet chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Ahhh ! I don't want this story to be over so soon ! As cheesy as it sounds I want her and Carson to stay together no drama haha :) & story #1 sounds more interesting for sure !
Sierra chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I love love this story soo much its adorable ! & I would have to say plot #1 :)
Alice chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I prefer story no. 2. I would definitely read it 'cause it sound so interesting and it's my type of story. And this chapter is so cute and adorable.
leavesfallingup chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Both stories sound promising, but I like the first one because there are so many good girl/bad boy stories out there already. Besides, I known some extremely cute and hot nerdy girls over the years. I personally like smart girls who have goals, ambitions, and the work ethic to make their own future.
leavesfallingup chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
It's great that Catie found out the truth before Chris carried out his plan. More often than not it doesn't happen that way. There are a lot of hurt and bitter girls out there who found out that their "perfect" boyfriend was something else entirely.

Good for Shawn.
leavesfallingup chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
It is always more fun to work an event like that than to just walk around in it... at least that is how I've always felt. They would have run out of things to do quickly otherwise. This way they got to do something interesting, felt good about helping and still did the main event... Carson will need to go to the emergency room and have the skin on his arm re-attached, but it was all for a good cause.
leavesfallingup chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
"I swear, Ma'am!" Poor guy. It's no fun to have your girlfriend's mother eyeing you suspiciously... of course it's better than if it was her father. Fathers can make themselves much more terrifying.

Carson carrying Holly in probably won huge brownie points with Mom. He is now the strong, protective gentlemanly type in both Mom and daughter's eyes. He seems genuine too, which helps.

Then again, authors are evil. Who knows what terrible things you have planned?
leavesfallingup chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Tuna right before a date? Was that a literary oversight or will tuna-breath play into the evening? Was Mom deliberately trying to discourage too much lip action? (Mom's are both wise and devious)
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
glad to read that life among her friends has assumed a more even level. Now for the next crisis... and what will be the next crisis? It is high school, therefore there must be crisis (or the multiple thereof).
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Her intransigence about Riley is going to cost her a friend. Up until now you've made her seem pretty mature. Now you might be milking the whole issue. Riley has been her friend since childhood. The guy barely flitted onto her radar.
Sorry, honest opinion.
AccountkillerO1 chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Aww cutest thingy ever!
And definitely Number 2 eventhough "be my partner" sounds amazing but bad boys are a turn on!
WhiteTigress27 chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I loved this chapter. I have to go with story number 2 :-) but i hope u will write the first one eventually
sbibs.rox chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I guess you should go for the 'good girl/bad boy' story...
The other one has a plot which is very common...
This will be something different:)
BurstofPassion chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Aww, cutest chappie ever!
littlelil1991 chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I have to say I am a little sad that this story is about to come to an end. I liked the character in the story a lot and it will be sad to see them leave. As for the next story idea I think it is a tough one but I want to say that I like the second story best. Can't wait for the next update.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »