Reviews for All of a Sudden
Swimming Wolf chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Ugh, I don't know which to pick! If I had to say though, I'd go with option 1. I hope this helped, and keep up with the good writing!
lovingeditor24 chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
. . love this story..
AccountkillerO1 chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
Part 2 awaits!
Stunnamac chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Carson's reaction to Holly was priceless :D Damn his house is
awesome! Riley you sly sly gal! Hmm, I still feel like something happened to Riley that she's not talking about... Anywho, thx for splitting it into two! That rhymed
sbibs.rox chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
OMG..i just can't wait to see how this turns out to be..amazing job
CutieBlue1215 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Oh gosh I just can't wait! I have a feeling something dramatic might happen next. Wether it's good or bad I don't know but I just can't wait for the next half of the banquet!
Hayit'Serenity chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Great now I have to make another review saying Cant wait for the banquet! Update soon please! Hayit'sSerenity
Hayit'Serenity chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Awww ShawnCatieCute! I love the way Holly's dress sounds! Update soon please can't wait to read about the banquet! Hayit'sSerenity
sbibs.rox chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Amazing...seriously:)
AccountkillerO1 chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Shawn is a cutie!
guest-AGAIN chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Noah:Oh, I just made the pop quiz thing up. Mr. Jenson:Pop quiz! Doesn't everybody just LOVE irony? Cuz I do. Anywho, I was so surprised when you updated today. It's been like...I dunno...A DAY! Still, incredible job...yet again. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE BANQUET. I am dead serious... ;] messed up smiley face AGAIN. Love this story!
CutieBlue1215 chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Oh gosh! I'm getting caught up in the wonderful moments! :) I will absolutely read your next story and promote it when I review other ones or post on my own! I'll be an advertising agent- my dream come true! This story is A-Maze-Ing!
Stunnamac chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
WOOOOO! Perfect perfect perfect! I was screaming with them haha. Good thing I'm home alone or my dad would've told me to shut up lol. That pop quiz part was hilarious btw!
WhiteTigress27 chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
I can't wait for the banquet!
CutieBlue1215 chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Chris deserved it! He's a douche! When Catie through her arms around Shawn though- that right there was a shocker. She seems like a very mellow and slightly shy girl, so it was a surprise. But I'm really racking my brain to know what's going to happen at the banquet between Carson and Holly. Oh goody! I just can't wait! :) Happy writing

With advice and reviews Ann Nicole