Reviews for All of a Sudden
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Love the chapter it was very interesting can't wait to read more
WhiteTigress27 chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Awesome chapter :-)
sbibs.rox chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
It was really sweet wat Shawn did...amazing:):):)
Stunnamac chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Ahh by far the best chapter! Go Shawnie and Catie!
sbibs.rox chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
That makes me curious on what's going on in Shawn's head:)!
Stunnamac chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
This chapter made me so happy! Haha I was laughing the whole way through from the jacket to the " I would say yes to anything!"
Unicornswag chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
But...But... why ask to go as friends? :/ I want them 3
guest-AGAIN chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
ONE MONTH! It took you one month-or at least a little over a month, but STILL-to write 22 chapters!? I am sooooo impressed. Usually, it takes more than a month for authors to write epic stories like this one-obviously-...which is a good thing in your case, since it means you probably aren't stuck with the WORST scenario known to writers all over the world-or universe...if aliens write...-, writer's block. Plus, you've probably already planned out most of the plot, rising action, climax, etc. Okay...anyways, I love this story, and I know you JUST updated, but update again soon. This story has got me so hyped-as if I haven't hinted that before. But yeah, KEEP WRITING! ;} I know...My smiley face looks pretty wierd-or at least, different from ordinary ones.
Kathiehuang chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
I'm absorbed in this story.
YOU BETTER START WRITING QUICKLY :D
I wonder if I can find a story better than this :U
sbibs.rox chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
OMG...it was amazingly cute:):)
Purpletastic chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
awesome story it certainly got me hooked! I could not get off from chapter 1 to 21! And if you say chapter 22 will be exciting, then i can't wait! Though i do have a question, I'm not sure if the reason is in the future chapters, but why does the description say Brett and Tanner? Was it a mistake or something? Or am i gonna find out soon or in the next chapters?
Nami98 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
this story is cute and all, :DDD but when are u going to get to the whole summary part? just curious xD
margaritaandrade15 chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
More Soon! Pretty please with ice cream on top! Lolz! Seriously though awsome story, you are a very talented writer. Hope to read more soon!
Stunnamac chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
OOHHH SO CUTE! I'm so excited!
Unicornswag chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Gosh I really like Holly and Carson's relationship. It is just so adorable and Carson is a great guy. Good chapter :)
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »