Reviews for All of a Sudden
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
It sound like Carson won the day... even if Mom did everything in her power to embarass her poor daughter. Mom's can be dangerous, even when they seem to have the best of intentions. It definitely seems like things are progressing.

Though I do wonder how Shawn does fit into all of this. How does he really feel?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Please update soon. I LOVE UR STORYYYYYY 3
Stunnamac chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Always so perfect :) I don't think I said good luck so good luck and have fun! Use sunscreen!
AccountkillerO1 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Hahaha!OMG so typical...Hey! Don't mind but have u had an experience like this before? Sorry for getting personal but i really couldn't help myself!Well written indeed.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Ohhhhhhh goodness her mum asking to meet Carson, poor guy. Good luck to him cause he may need it but can't wait to see what happens haha. Thank you SO much for updating because I know your busy and it's so nice of you to mention me but I just love this story and you're an awesome and great author! Good luck with everything and hope to hear from you soon :) xoxo
AccountkillerO1 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
OK... I just started reading and i'm in love with this for sure!C'mon... a quick update will u give u lots of prayers3
Hey and please do update After you! Im dying here..like literally!
LookAtMyAwesomness chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Awwwww... thanks for the shout out. I'll give you one on the story you commented on. I love this chapter. Makes me think of when I was little and I snuggled with my younger siblings and cousins. (My cousins used to come over a lot when I was like 6.)

Anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Stunnamac chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Meeting the parents already? Oh no! Haha but Carson is super sweet so he'll pass the test :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I thought that random people from school and a bunch of deliveries would be made instead of just five people. Keep on writing!
Stunnamac chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
OH MY GOODNESS THIS STORY IS TOO AMAZING! THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY! I just read everything you're written so far and I giggled and squealed and yelled DAMN a lot and even got a little teary eyed here and there! I love how Holly is a totally new and more confident person and the date was soooooo perfect and sweet even when the lax guys sort of ruined it lol. But they did continue their perfect date in the car! Carson is so amazing! I think Jared can be pretty cute too but I like Carson better. Please update soon!
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Man! Nobody wanted to let them alone! At least Carson is making himself clear. Brett is sort of a mystery and I can't help but wonder where you're taking him.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Best chapter I believe so far and hahaha that wasn't a perfect date but I'm glad they had a heap of fun because they are so cute and what Carson organized was so cute! I can't wait to read what happens next and I hope Carson wasn't too concerned with how her dad acted haha. Thank you once again for updating so quickly and I understand if you get busy but good luck with everything :)
myfabulousity chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Aww they're so cute! Update ASAP :D
LookAtMyAwesomness chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Hey, you know what I just realized my first date was in a small ice cream shop named Orphan Nannies. And with a guy named Brett, but we were inturrupted by a couple of jealous girls. And it was durring a summer carnival on a Friday before a Marching Band Game. Too Much?

Anyway, update soon.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Shawn has good friends. From Chris' reaction, maybe he just needs to show a little courage.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »