Reviews for All of a Sudden
bombshellbecky chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
i know i'm super late but i must say, reading that scene between Jared and Carson was awkward for me. I don't know i just hate confrontation but it was funny and cute. I'm loving the story so far, i just hope i don't finish the story by tonight...
LookAtMyAwesomness chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
UPDATE QUICKLY I LOVE THIS STORY! This is a really good story, I think it's cute. Can't wait for the date chapter.

-BlueExorcistLover (Other known as EmilytheEnchantress)
Hayit'Serenity chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Woah... Riley was... Snappy! Catie did not react the way I thought she would... Just out of curiosity is Chris cheating on her? Update soon please! Hayit'sSerenity
rockandromance chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm admittedly intrigued and somewhat addicted
WhiteTigress27 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I would read it :-)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Such an awesome chapter and i love the last line that Riley says haha. Can't wait to read more and thanks for updating! I would recommend waiting to post that story because either this story will get behind or that story will well at least thats my past experience plus once this storied done and you post it i can just start that one off easily :) I hope Catie realizes the truth about Chris and also I wish Riley wouldn't have told her that Shawn liked her :\ Oh well we'll see what happens, so excited for the next chapter!
LookAtMyAwesomness chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Well, this story so far is awesome as expected. I feel really bad for Shawn. I know how it feels too, I've had something similar happen to me. But I didn't threaten to beat someone up.

Anyway, update soon.

-BlueExorcistLover
Hayit'Serenity chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Aww this was a sweet,nice little filler chapter! Update soon please! Hayit'sSerenity
LookAtMyAwesomness chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Awesome two reviews in one day from me. :-) That's a new record in my book. This story is really good. Please update soon.

EmilytheEnchantress
LookAtMyAwesomness chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
You read my story so I'm returning the favor. I really like this story, sorry for not commenting on previous chapters. I was just caught up in the story.

Update Soon
KileyCouture chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is a great story you have going here, might I suggest you use instead, there people couldn't easily copy and paste your work and they have much better hosting. Check it out, you'll definitely love it and also there you can actually see how many people have read your story.

Good luck with this.
- Shannon.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Amazing chapter! I hope the reason Carson didn't turn up wasn't a really serious one. I loved that we found out who Shawn likes and he's so cute when he actually likes a girl! Can't wait to read more and thanks for updating :)
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Why do I suspect that there is more to Riley's story? At no point did she say who the other guy was... which makes me wonder if the other guy is Carson or Jered (or am I being too suspicious?)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I loved this chapter a HEAP! Can't wait to read more but I understand where your coming from :) anyway hope to see more from you in the not too distant future
scarletblossom16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Really like this story. ) I hope you update soon. .
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »