Reviews for All of a Sudden
Shadowswept chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I see that this story is on the favorites list of a lot of people, and I can see why. It feels like hanging out with your friends. For me, it's like being transported back in time to my high school days. You have included so many little details of the experience. I remember the big things, but this story reminds me of all the day to day little dramas that made me look forward to seeing my fellow students. I like the pace of this story. It wouldn't work for every story, but it's perfect for these characters.

Holly and Carson are adorable together! Riley knows something about Jared that she's not telling Holly. Interesting. Brett made an appearance, however brief, and I love when he shows up.
Shadowswept chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
This is such a cute, sweet story. I like all the back and forth banter and teasing between the friends. I'd forgotten how much of that there is in high school. The way that Holly and Riley are always so excited to tell each other when anything new happens takes me back to those days with my best friend. Everything was urgent and had to be told RIGHT NOW! You've gotten all those details just right, probably because you're still living it.
Shadowswept chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Sometimes people in stories are too perfect. I like that you showed that Riley is human and makes mistakes. Young people are sometimes overwhelmed by their hormones, especially when they drink. Okay, the drinking part is true for most of us. The scene between her and her boyfriend was tense and realistic. I'm glad they made up. Holly's visit with Shawn seemed friendly and nothing else. There was nothing awkward there to reveal a crush, unless he's being really careful to hide it.
Emma5678 chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
This chapter was so adorable !
Shadowswept chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I don't think it's unrealistic. Anyway, who wants to read about real life? We have the news for that. These stories are fun, and that's what I like. Carson is very sweet and likable. I don't think she's going to end up with Jared, but I'm intrigued about what's going on with Brett. I also hope that Shawn finds a girlfriend.
HeartStealingSixx chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Uhg, i hate days like those. Chapter seven was good a little more slow, but good nonetheless.
mermaidprincesslilian chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Woohoo! Finally, the book's finish! Congratulations! And a pretty good ending. Love it! Hope you will write another book as good as this
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
I really really liked this story! I mean I think you balanced everything perfectly between the drama and the happiness for every character. This was- to me- the perfect story :)
guest-AGAIN chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
One shot sequel PLEEAASSSEEEE!
Shadowswept chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
There was a lot of action in this chapter! She had two guys fighting over her, and Carson kissed her. I liked the kissing scene. It was very sweet, and awkward with Brett walking in on them. It's hard to figure out who she'll choose at this point.
HeartStealingSixx chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
XD epic. I loved chapter six.
BurstofPassion chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
I wouldn't mind seeing the actors for All of a Sudden, or Playing the Game.
AlexaSina1230 chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
I really think you should do both the oneshot sequel and the actor that resembles the character thing. I believe both ideas will be big hits especially because your a really talented writer and, with the actor thing, it will help us see your vision of the story better. Plus it will probably help your writing to take risks and put your stuff out there.
cherryblossom201224 chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
I totally want there to be a sequel and I'm sure anyone else who has read your story wants one too, so you should most definitely post one!
clash0ftheligers chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
I'LLL...TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT! I WANT A SEQUEL! A SEQUEL, A SEQUEL, YEAH I WANT A SEQUEL!

GIVE ME AN S! S!