Reviews for All of a Sudden
HeartStealingSixx chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh my god XD Carson has the most perfect personality. Chapter fove was awesome. XD
HeartStealingSixx chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Chapter four was awesome keep it up. :)
Shadowswept chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
The thing with the sports always trips me up too, but I just hope that people either won't notice or won't care. After all, the romance is the main thing. This was my favorite chapter so far. I'm excited about what's going to happen at the party. Riley heard some juicy gossip. We found out that Brett is possibly not into his girlfriend anymore. Then it was revealed that everyone thought that Holland and Shawn were a couple. Whew! Things are getting interesting.
Shadowswept chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Riley and Shawn are fun friends. I like all the bantering between the three of them. This was a cute chapter with the library "date." I forgot how easily rumors spread in high school even over little things. Carson likes her for sure, though.
HeartStealingSixx chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
:) I can relate so much to this story. Chapter three was great. Will be reading more soon.
Shadowswept chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Carson definitely likes her. I can tell already. It's cool that he's also smart, because so many jocks are portrayed as being not very bright. Oh boy this is going to get complicated. How will she ever be able to choose? I really enjoyed the scene in the beginning with all the chaos. So far, I like her better with Brett, but that's just because I like a little drama between love interests.
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You've done a good job setting up the story. The seating arrangement was a good idea for giving them a reason to talk to each other and spend time together. It's interesting, because I can't tell yet who she likes the most. You did a good job of describing what the characters look like. I also like how you described her feelings. It was a natural progression from feeling flattered by Shawn's comment to becoming uncomfortable the more she thought about it.
HeartStealingSixx chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I remember having days like this is school...it was terrible. CD which is probably why I enjoyed this chapter so much. I like the way you have continued to set up the scene and build curiosity on what's going to happen next. Chapter two was a success.
leavesfallingup chapter 33 . 8/16/2013
The best part of this chapter is that they didn't have to have sex at the end. Somehow, the fact that it is almost expected cheapens the act. In a case where each of the three couples really care for each other, that tradition isn't necessary. In fact, it would almost seem to dirty the relationship.

Perhaps I'm an odd person, but I'm also a romantic. Sex should be predicated on love, not obligation, expectation, or twisted tradition.
HeartStealingSixx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm loving the way you write your stories, and I plan on reading and reviewing this one chapter by chapter too. You've set the stage very well in this chapter for all sorts of events to take place soon. I'm excited to read more soon. Keep it up. :)
I'llGiveYouHell chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
Awww! This is just adorable! :)
I loved every single second of this story! I haven't stopped reading it all morning!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
-comments on grammar-
Actually I can't, because you barely ever misspell something and stuff. You're the beesssttt auther :D
HopelessRomantic97 chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
Omg, I loved the epilogue! It was so sweet and perfect. Keep up the great work and keep on writing!
Stunnamac chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
I forgot to say this about part one:

I am serious when I say that I was crying tears of joy the ENTIRE time! I was bawling oh my gosh! This was something else. I love huge romantic gestures and I can't even begin to describe how perfect this was.

Part 2 and 3 were awesome as well and I was smiling so much when Carson said that he loved her! Their prom was so perfect. PERFECT PERFECT! Why is everything so perfect!? I'm can't wait for the sequel!
E.Boldt chapter 33 . 8/7/2013