Reviews for All of a Sudden
anonymousvoice chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Awwwww..this was so cute. I WISH my prom night would've been more like this..I wanted to do something like this but we ended up going to post prom at our school and then too many of us got tired and barely anyone wanted to go :/
dwarfperson chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
It's taken me 2 and a half days to get to the end of this, and I swear it was worth it :) the story to this is good, though mainly focuses on the couples and parties, I still liked it. I imagined some things different to the way you described things, but I still think that the story was pretty awesome :D
The prom-posal for Holly at the end... That was so sweet! With the roses and oh, so clever, I would never be able to think up something like that :)
You make me want a boyfriend now! Ahaha, I loved all the characters, especially Carson ;)
Definitely favouriting this! Well done, it's great:D
Dwarf
glowingstar101 chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Ridiculously adorable! (And I mean that in the best way possible) great job!
myfabulousity chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Oh, the typical I-love-yous-at-prom that I just can't get enough.

Loving the chapter as usual, lol 3
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Amazing ending, truly perfect! I can't believe it's over though :( I'll just have to read your new story but I shall dearly miss this one. You are an incredible and superb writer and I know you'll go super far! Yaaayyy that you're making a squeal even if it is one chapter but I can't wait to read your new story too!
Sincerely, Grace xoxo
AccountkillerO1 chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Aww... Too good to be true but an amazing experience! Can't wait for the sequel!
littlelil1991 chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
Awe this was sweet. Prom is pretty much exactly like you described except at my prom they announced prom queen and king. Still, I loved how Holly and Carson said that they loved each other. Also, I went to prom with my friends and instead of going to a party we went to eat at Ihop. I will definitely being looking out for more of your stories. I already love your other story so much.
Purpletastic chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
Omg prom sounded so amazing, I'm not a big prom person but this chapter made me want to actually go! (Even though I do have 3 more years to go lol) can't wait till the sequel :D
WhiteTigress27 chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
I loved it :-)
Myght Dyno chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
I love the final three chapters and I loved how Catie dumped Chris after what he said. Deseves him right. And I love how Catie and Shawn gotten together.
guest-AGAIN chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
A bit slow in the beginning, but the ending was PERFECT. That Tanner confrontation just proved why Riley's one of my favorite characters ;). Can't wait for the one shot sequel, especially the different P.O.V.s! I know...abusing the exclamation point button on the keyboard. Sue me, but I don't care. It was AWESOME! Great job throughout. P.S. Love your new story, too.
FallingFastly chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
So I just found this story and I read the epilogue after reading two chapters. I love it so far & the epilogue was so sweet and mushy and fantastic! Loving this!
AlexaSina1230 chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
This was one of my favorite stories! I can't wait for the sequel! I actually loved it so much I'm currently reading it over again! You have put me so much on edge with the description on the sequel that and I'm so impatient I will probably pull out my hair waiting for it! You are one of my favorite authors! KEEP ON WRITING!
BurstofPassion chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
You are the best! This chapter was soooo sweet! I sound all girls right now, which I hate, (which is weird since I read romance novels frequently,) but it's true. Your stories are awesome. You're the best of the best, gurrl!
Hayit'Serenity chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
Aww this was a sweet ending! And I kept refreshing my emails to see if you updated Playing The Game! I'm still waiting! Lool update soon please! Hayit'sSerenity
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »