Reviews for All of a Sudden
Sierra chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
What ? It can't be ending so soon ! There's so many things left to resolve and happen for one chapter lol . Anyways , love the story so much but I'm going to be sooo bummed if Carson doesn't show up and forgive her and be all happy and cheesy like a total clique ending that I hope it is no more drama :) pleaaase haha ! Update soon :)
littlelil1991 chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
Awww! It's so sad that it is going to end, but I have a feeling that the story will end on a happy note with Carson making an appearance. Still, I can't wait to see what will actually happen.
Stunnamac chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
Carson Carson Carson Carson Carson Carson Carson Carson :( :( :( :(
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Uh Oh! I liked carson and holly better when their together but this is just a stage! I'm sure they'll make up :p
E.Nelson chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I wasn't going to review till the last chapter, but I lol'd at Riley at the end :) loved it. Keep up the good work. :)
Sincerely,
The girl who never reads stories like this,
That became utterly hooked to this one. Kudos.
Stunnamac chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god I started crying! BRETT I HATE U
littlelil1991 chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Oh my goodness! Poor Holly, she wasn't expecting all that to happen at the party. Brett wasn't very nice for putting all that trouble on her and then kissing her. Oh I can't wait to see what ends up happening now but I really hope Carson will forgive Holly since it wasn't her fault in the first place. Hope to see an update soon!
AccountkillerO1 chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Friday!
ThirteenLemons chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Love this! Holly and Carson are sooooo cute together! :D
tonightsphantasm chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hi, I really like your story. And how it slowly develops, it's such a cute and adorable story. Do you mind reviewing on mind, it is kind of a cliché, which I hope you like it? I really need some help improving with my writing skills, it's not as advanced.
Stunnamac chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
It's so weird now that Holly and Carson are official haha! They're all so mean to Holly lol! YOU'RE 15!? YOU ARE AMAZING AT WRITING ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I love powerpuff girls and I'm 16!
guest-AGAIN chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I must honestly sound like an idiot, but that seriously was my first response to reading the new chapters. I realized this, but I haven't commented for a-really- long time...So, yeah, I'm sorry 'bout that. I just figured it would be kind of awkward if I wrote the same thing fifty thousand times in my comments to this story, which is: I absolutely LOVED it. And-kind of random and off topic-I was SOO shocked when I saw the news today, and Cory Montieth(did I spell that right?) apparently was found dead in Vancouver. HOW!? Idk...but WHY!? Like you said, R.I.P. Okay...maybe I should just shut up about that sort of depressing stuff. Anyways, about the whole 'which story should I do first', I honestly don't care... Just chose the one YOU feel the most passionate about-I sound REALLY cheesy...P.S. that second summary reminded me of All Along. ANYWAYS, keep writing!
Stunnamac chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I don't know how much more perfect this could get. I laughed sooo hard when Catie slapped Chris! She is so awesome! I'm so happy they all got awards! "You're just so beautiful" is the line of the night! His "cool" when Holly said yes was so cute and their kiss was SO PERFECT! Omg I love this story soo soo sooo much! I want the nerdy/popular story next btw haha!
Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ahhhh ! I don't want this story to end so soon ! I want her & Carson to stay together no drama haha ! & story #1 sounds more interesting for sure !
AlexaSina1230 chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I absolutely love this story and I think you are an amazing author. I love both of your ideas for new stories and I think you should do them both! Good luck in your choice and sorry I probably wasn't much help but I'm looking forward to any stories you write
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »