Reviews for Amazons of Arcadia: Deidra's Story
Calamum chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Going to a bonfire? Wasn’t she supposed to wait for the raid? And why is she even considering child when she is on a mission?!
Weird… Your writing is good, and so is the world in which the story takes place but it really lacks coherence.
Calamum chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Interesting start but I wonder how the raiders manage to take what they want without using any form of violence. Sure they had at one point to make an example to keep people from reacting but then they would have broken the law... Doesn't seem like it's very plausible.
One other thing, why on earth would a spy hang around telling everyone that she is an Amazon SPY? What if there is a REAL spy in the city that is in charge of telling the raiders when it's the best time to come, and he hears her? What if there are toreadors in the city that would sell of that information to the raiders? (That what I would do to keep them from taking me or my daughter!)

Deidra seems to be a great character and I like that scene with her and the Queen. It makes sense that she would choose Deidra for the mission (which is not always the case in stories and books...). Kern is also a very interesting and realistic character.

I hope you'll update soon.
LaurelCrow chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Very good again. You write with a sureness many do not. I can't wait to read what you write next.
LaurelCrow chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
A every good start. I hope that there will beta more to follow.