Reviews for Storm Brew
augmentedDREAMS chapter 36 . 2/18/2014
That was the most fitting last chapter I've ever read. Absolutely amazing.

I can't wait to read Final Curtain, when you said the it would be the last in the trilogy I couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow. I'm going to miss them. And please, don't do that. You're not cruel enough to not let Mel and Nate ride off l into the sunset... I hope.
MileyRowling chapter 36 . 2/18/2014
Great work and I can't wait for the next one!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
That was so... Ugh... It made my eyes moist and my chest constrict. What's gonna happen now. This is so awful. I was eagerly waiting for Mel to open her eyes and to comment on what Nate had been saying.

I felt so awful when in the last chapter Mel said that she didn't know if she'd still love Nate after all this. I hope they can have their happily ever after. It would really pain ke if they didn't.
doodling65 chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
I loved this! I always wanted know how his mind worked
save the manatee chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Yaya! Update! Awesome chapter,love how he is just talking to her..waiting for her,please update soon!
MileyRowling chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Nice work!
save the manatee chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
OMG, did she die! Update soon please!
doodling65 chapter 34 . 2/16/2014
You have to update! I'm on the edge of my seat! That was a great chapter
Totes Awsome Sauce chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
This is amazing usually sequals arn't that good but this one is phenominal great job!
save the manatee chapter 33 . 2/15/2014
Awww,I love the brother sister stuff between Aric and Mel,and how they all acted defiantly against Vincent! Can't wait for the next update!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 34 . 2/15/2014
YAAY! Vincent is dead. Nate's POV is next?

And hey. I think the part from Melissa waking up to Jenson banging on the door, you've written twice. Or was that intended?

That was so awesome I can't wait for your next update.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 33 . 2/13/2014
So Vincent's here. And you seem like you're on a roll here and I love you for that. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Although, Nate and Mel had a fight I still enjoyed. I hope they make up soon though...

YAAY, Nate's POV!

And I can't help but wonder what's going to happen now. Who'll help them? Anna can't. How'll they escape?
save the manatee chapter 32 . 2/12/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update soon can't wait to see wat happens!
MileyRowling chapter 32 . 2/12/2014
I love the action!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 32 . 2/12/2014
That was so epic! LOL. That's all I can think of right now.

YAAY, you updated twice in one day! Or simultaneously? Melissa did a smart and heroic thing. And nuu... The car! I kind of grew attached to it too over the time. They're caught what's going to happen now? Oh no! Oh no! Anna's probably not going to be able to walk very soon. You know, I was kind of hoping for something like this but I never expected this. You blew me away and by far this is probably my most favourite chapter.
146 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »