Reviews for The New Solare
Safieri chapter 15 . 2/18/2019
That was so sweet! Thank you for finishing it!
Now I will start marking my calendar until I get to read the sequel. Squee!
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Oh my goodness that was amazing! Isolated on opposite sides of the planet, Wow, that was one revealing chapter. Kelius is brave and was smart to do what he did but now I'm worried what will happen to him.
The twins are so cute.
But someone doesn't think the Astral dragons are worth much... except for pets maybe?

possible typo?: will never be finished." He (She?) informed them as they stood up to follow her. "Someone wake up
Kaylin881 chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Oooh dear. Smart Kelius, though: if he hadn't done that it would be Gonuret staying behind...
Also, the dragon children are cute. :)
Kilian Grey chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Wow, that was amazing. Kelius lives up to his hot bloodedness, and Ansar was a pleasant surprise. So their tails do add to the experience, nice to know. I thought the wing reference was great, great that they have a use also. Great tales of the evening! Thanks for the mention, you are wonderful.
Kaylin881 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I love the ceremony! :)
The little scenes with the couples are good as well, especially the rabbits :D
Kilian Grey chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Thrilled with the long chapter, it was a great glimpse into the couple's future lives. They all seem very fitted for each other, almost magically. I guess Sindri will get to see snow, but what will Sindre be able to do? I wonder. Looking forward to the tales of the evening (pun intended)!
Kilian Grey chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Yeah! My second choice was right! I am so happy for both Sindri and Ansar, though I'd never had expected Kelius to actually settle for a life mate, he is so flirty, I hope he doesn't make his life mate unhappy.
lovesyoumore chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Amazing:)
Mlle Lol Black Moon chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I love your universe. The humor and the seriousness of your characters. I look forward to following.
Kilian Grey chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
My heart skips a beat, ah! My second choice seems to stand a good chance. I like him much better than Gallant Kinky. but we will wait to see which you chose.
Kilian Grey chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Oh well, one of my theories went down the drain, but my other one is still in the running.
Wonderful Chapter!
Funny thinking of him in ruffles.
Kilian Grey chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This is such a lovely and interesting story especially since it is about dragons. I am enjoying every bit of it.
Kilian Grey chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
The descriptions of the various tribal dragon men is wonderful, Since I love dragons it was easy to visualize the humanoid dragons with their wonderful coloring.
It sounds like it would be hard for Madhal to be with the Solare, no matter who it was, if he wanted to outshine his lifemate. The Solare would always of be the center of attention. Still there was something about him that led his tribe to elect him as Gallant, we shall see.
Great beginning, I look forward to more!
blackkitties chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You have a great start here. It intrigued me. I await your next chapter
Kilian Grey chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Well, your dragon story begins, and with the warnings at the beginning I was like ? Now, I understand new and different world/new rules, not necessarily our rules i.e. the warnings.
To begin, the brief but wonderfully handled intro was well done - just the right amount of info without getting caught in the weeds. I love your descriptions of the land and the dragon people, Sindri seems to have a somewhat bittersweet luck and Ansur seem like a good friend, but I have forebodings. So I'm anxious to read more.