Reviews for Coldblooded
RealStar chapter 35 . 12/26/2017
I really enjoyed this story. They make a cute and adorable couple. I really would like to read a sequel.
RealStar chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
I think I just stumbled upon gold
RealStar chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
I think she is kind of
crazy
RealStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Great start
SV chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
This was a very interesting read and I'm glad in the end they got their happy ending. You should consider getting this published. It was a much better read than those awful supernatural romances that are currently being churned out courtesy of the twilight craze. I hope there's a sequel to continue their intesting story and the sure to come conflicts of their union.
SV chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Still reading. Hope she doesn't become some all might powerful demon...
SV chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Interesting. Now she's got some demon blood in her? Kind of not digging that but we'll see where the story goes.
Sheri Vegas chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I've been looking for some supernatural romance to read and boy am I glad to have discovered your stories. I'm glad the main male character doesn't sparkle or fall head over heals with your perfectly flawed heroine. Can't wait to keep reading. I must confess, when I start reading I don't stop till I finish. Hehe.
ajashire1 chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
I loved this story. It kept me reading all the way through. Lovely story really. I wish I could write more than this but I've got homework to do so...

Bye! And thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Your stories are amazing. You're one of those really rare authors on here that rock my socks off. Thank you for writing all you've written, and please continue! :)
JoyGrace chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
Another amazing story! I'm becoming addicted to your stories, I can't get enough! Your characters and storylines are wonderful, and your ideas are so original and creative. Have you thought of publishing? Because I would definitely buy a copy in a heartbeat!
JoyGrace chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Your demons are really, really good! They're creative and original, but very believable. Things are getting interesting in this story, can't wait to read more!
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
Hey there! You have a great story here... it's another one of the under-valued gems that lurk around this site (with too few reviews unfortunately.) I'm not usually a fan of angel/demon stories, but you put together a good one. You have a great handle on your mythology, and it's consistent throughout.

To be honest, I thought the memory-wipe was going to be a set up for a sequel where Sebastien must win her love again, and though I am grateful that is not the case, the resolution of that in the final chapter felt rushed. I wonder if it is the most worthwhile resolution to the conflict in the last chapter? I don't know, but that was really the only thing that bothered me.

You have a great writing style and a well-written story, and I'll definitely check out some of your other works!
Hazzard8 chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
I just want to say that I think this is one of the best stories I've read on this website, the way you portrayed the good and evil of heaven and hell to not be so clearly divided was very well done so thumbs up for that. The characters were probably the best feature of this story but overall good job :)
Tenacious Archangel chapter 33 . 3/20/2014
(this is meant for chapter 35 but I already reviewed it...)
Oh I want to say- I know I've been leaving reviews that sound sort of negative, but I hope you realize I'm fully joking! I like this story a lot! There's good work in keeping things all researched, the world consistent, plot nice and fresh, and just general fun. Obviously I don't care wholly for everything, but hey, I like things a lot. Hence the whole favorite thing (my first one!).
Your writing style is one I'm fairly fond of too. You get to the point of things, little time spent on purple prose or long inner dialogues (tho I have a secret weakness for those/). When you do get description-y, it's really effective and nice. I laughed a couple times! Mostly at references to things, but there was the occasional odd picture or (indeed!) joke to enjoy.
This story is good entertainment. I sort of wish I had noticed it was marked as a 'romance' before I started reading it, considering my less than fondness for such categories. But hey! I survived! Hella.
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »