Reviews for Plugged In
Unxious Custard chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
The door to E.V.E is open. Brilliant. I loved it, including the presumably intentional naming of this world. I enjoyed Noah's confusion, and Eve's matter of factness. The hologram from his palm was creative. I like your character, Noah, especially when he got annoyed about not getting answers. It shows he not really wimpy at all. Some very good writing here. School tomorrow? Really? I hope it's as unique as a school should be in a place like this.
I do hope you will review my story, Psychics v Terrorists, which is a modern fantasy set in England.
Unxious Custard chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hi, I started to read your story, because your plot line sounded very unique. The idea of a man made heaven is fascinating. I also very much like the way you got straight into the story, without bothering too much with a back story at this stage. I would, however, in future chapters hope to read some more of the initial creation of this heaven, and the purpose of fight day.
E.T.Novem chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Ah, a refreshing chapter that throws the main character Noah in a mix of confusion, fear(?) and awe. I can imagine how E.V.E would be now and although the story seemed a bit short than what I thought it would be, the story is nicely paced and I enjoyed reading it.

Keep it up!
E.T.Novem chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Really interesting concept you have, though I believe that it would be much better if you add in more details and descriptions. That, or you can fix the dialogues in a way that it is one dialogue per paragraph.
Your dialogues have a lot of repeating words, which will throw off readers like myself at times. Rephrasing them would be a nice option to consider.
I like the sword fight and wow, digits running through the air? It smells of Sci-fi all right. Great story, interesting prologue. I'll stay and see what else you have in store.