Reviews for The Marked Angel
Faithless Juliet chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed the internal struggle that Gabriel is going through. I don't know why but I've really latched onto him as my favorite character. There is just something under the surface that really fascinates me. I can tell at this point if I should take his action provocatively or not (not a bad thing) the story just hasn't defined itself in that way yet.

At this point I would like a bit more from Adrianna's character. I feel like she's just going with the flow and experiencing the motions but I don't really have a clear sense of her disorientation. I would imagine that at this point she would be overwhelmed with it but I'm really not getting that feeling.

Faithless Juliet chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I'm liking the story so far. As I mentioned before I think plot and character development are both really good.

I think you are doing a great job at showing the struggle between all of the characters and their motivations are all very clear.

I'm very curious about the world that you've created and I think you've developed just enough to entice the reader but not overwhelm them with too much information. Great job so far.

Faithless Juliet chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Haha I'm loving Gabriel.

Right off the bat I loved the interactions in this chapter. In particular I think you did a great job with showing Adrianna's confusion and curiosity in regards to her situation and Gabriel. I also liked the contempt and anger between Sear and Gab.

Nothing really stood out for a critique - I think the plot and character development are moving along at a steady pace.

Faithless Juliet chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I'm not entirely clear on what's going on, but I think that's intensional, and not a bad thing.

I Think it took longer than necessary for the chapter to get going. You spent a lot of time introducing the scene, but it didn't come across as naturally as possible.

I like Adrianna so far, she's a likeable character and she came across believable. I also like the creepy vibe that I'm getting from the stranger.

I noticed a strong mirroring effect between this chapter and the prologue in terms of what's going on (not a bad thing) but it really makes me wonder if Adrianna is the 'she' from the prologue.

Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Really good start here. I'm liking the contempt and concept of revenge that you are working with here. I think you set the stage nicely and I look forward to seeing what builds off of this scene.

I suppose I didn't like how your characters were just 'he' and 'she' I would have preferred names and it does appear that they knew each other so I think it would personalize the brutality more.

I also thought that the transition from grabbing her to 'raping' her was a bit abrupt. I think this moment could be smoother because at this point the reader doesn't know what to expect, and although I wouldn't say I was surprised I was taken aback by the suddenness of that transition.

Andrea chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I love Avion :) keep up the good work with updates, I'm looking forward to more!
DiizGurlJess chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
:( i want to see her back with Sear... lol but still thanks for the chapter gosh im so excited on who bought her :D update soon please !
HopelessGenius chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Welp that was yummy. Not for her obviously, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself :) I still can't believe your detail; it's amazing. And this new character...I like him.

I don't know if I'll review in these next few chapters since I'm already dying to continue, but we'll see...

Hopeless
HopelessGenius chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Way to grip a reader. I'm afraid I can't spend much time on this review, for I need to continue reading, but this chapter was absolutely fantastic. The detail is haunting, gripping, and enchanting, and the entire chapter is so suspenseful that I had to take a deep breath at the end to calm myself. But I must continue! See you next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Oh gosh i love this story. Hehe omg i hope she finds Sear ! :) Anyway i will continuey reading. :)
Andrea chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Still loving the story ;) I hope she meets back up with Sear soon, poor girl :/ so evil to be put in that position
Looking
RomanceObsessed chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Another good chapter! This was definitely a twist I didn't see coming.
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I hope a good demon, not Sear, is the love interest in this story. I find demons more appealing than angels.
Andrea chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Loving the story so far! You are doing good with the grammar too by the way :) keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
VioletTwilight77 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This story is great and wonderfully written. Your imagination is remarkable. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »