Reviews for Identity Crisis
hunter005 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Aww I really like this story! But: WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IT IN A YEAR!? It needs to be completed! It's such an interesting story. In two short chapters, I've already fallen in love with agent Matthews, but my heart is broken that there isn't anymore chapters. Please update!
mecaka chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I don't know what it is about this story, but I really like it. There's just something... I can't put my finger on it... Good work! :)
sbibs.rox chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
amazing chapters...please continue updating:)
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow, her life just got turned upside down. I would love to see how her interactions between Tyler and Mia would end up being like. I want to see her fall out of love on Shane. I wonder if he did love her though. Like I wonder what they'll be doing with Mia, will she just be stuck in the safe house for a long time.
Katie-Maude chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is definitely a good beginning and I can't wait to read more.
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Don't have much to go on, yet. But I think this story will work out just fine. Update soon:)
Jj8489 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So far I really like this. Can't wait to read more!
CassBasher chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
not usually a fan of spies and all that but this is pretty good! Update soon!
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
AH! That was SO good! I don't understand how anyone can come up with ideas for stories, but you DID, and it's amazing!
You did a really great job with character development and establishing the story, by the way.
I'll be waiting for the next update! :)