Reviews for Harem of the Dragon Throne
Shiranai Atsune chapter 56 . 7/10/2021
Yey! A new update!
The Gentleman chapter 54 . 3/19/2021
Very sophisticated story, I really like the plot and how you change scenes. There are subplots within plots, and everyone of them has a twist. Please write more!
WeirdBookLady chapter 50 . 6/16/2020
I love getting the update notification for this story in my email!

WeirdBookLady chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
I love getting this story update in my email!

AngellGirl chapter 48 . 5/29/2020
Oh my goodness so tense! I can’t wait to see what happens next! You have created such an amazing world in this story it really has me hooked! I am so curious about when the truth of her background before she was adopted will come out too. So may mysteries still to be wrapped up!
WeirdBookLady chapter 47 . 5/24/2020
Magnificent as always!

I look forard to more!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/19/2018
Okay so Yue is back eh? Dying to know who killed mudan!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/12/2018
.god! What a cliffhanger! Soo eager to know what happens next!
Lillyannp chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Wow! Such an amazing story. Cant wait for your next update.
ThatWeirdBookLady chapter 38 . 8/4/2018
Another amazing update as always :) I think I spotted a typo you wrote "I convalsed fast" I think you meant to say "I healed fast". As far as google know the word convalsed does not exist.
Athmiya chapter 36 . 8/1/2018
OMG! What a cliff hanger! Is Fooyoung responsibleness for mudan's death? God please, this is agoninzing! Please update please please! Dying to know what will happen next!
ThatWeirdBookLady chapter 30 . 7/25/2018
If the women are carrying a child with dragonblood in its veins wouldn't it make sense for the mothers to show some of those characteristics as well while they are carrying the baby at least? Like their eyes get hints of red in them and they become fire resistant only while they are carrying the child? After the birth they may have a higher heat tolerance though they are no longer fire resistant and their eyes still have a very slight ring of red around the iris as a more visible mark of birthing a child with dragonsblood.
ThatWeirdBookLady chapter 36 . 7/25/2018
No this is a terrible cliff hanger
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »