Reviews for Million To One
Darth Zannacross chapter 43 . 5/20
And so its a View to Kill on the time to kill vie Kill La Kill eh? ( Gets smashed by Kill puns) Ok I'm done. Most of all its clear that resetting time again and again is taking some sort of toll no are lead regardless of how aware he is of the time loop.

Well, some are willing to reach out to him but looks like the situation's kicking his paranoia to overdrive. Hope he won't freak out and do something like kill the others or turn into a Heartless/ Hallow/ other demonic beast of darkness.

Guess we will see, but a intense set up so keep up the good work man.
Darth Zannacross chapter 42 . 5/13
Cue this is the song that never ends lol.

And so this time we start with, the dramatic door demolition...to be fair that seemed like a expensive door.

Damn, the gang got back together only to find out they seem to be the only one's left of humanity? And suddenly this took a even more bleak turn, god damn.

And, now we suddenly switched gears into some sort of Hunger Games/ Battle Royal kind of thing?

" Vegeta...what's the readings on the bleak levels?"
" ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!"
Well, we will see if Camera and co can turn things around without having to kill each other, we will see.

Till then a fun start and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 41 . 5/9
So the real end of the loop eh? Well, it went out with a sliver bang at least, or more like a sliver serve based on how the chapter unfolded.

So Camera's slowly warming up to Etolie eh? Or a red hearing? Guess we will see. Well, if Homer Simpson was here we would have a deadly fight over Donuts lol.

Did not see Basketball coming but guess they needed something to take their minds off of all the heavy drama they been dealt with recently.

Well, that was fun for everyone, aside from maybe White Rose. To bad time's unraveling and all, someone call Doctor Strange. Well, with some of the PMC's still around seem alike the next loop will be even more intense, we will see.

In the meanwhile, damn, savage interview indeed sorry the publishers shut you down, hopefully one of them will pick it up. Till then keep up the good fight man and have a good day.
Darth Zannacross chapter 40 . 4/22
With a feeling of Deja Vue, time for another showdown. Heh, primates in robots ? Almost was reminded of Professor Monkey for a head from Earthworm Jim lol.

Damn, antics aside, to think Etolie would be put in such a spot like this, damn planet of the apes! Well, that was not the showdown I expected but, was intense never the less.

And, White Rose got owned instantly, damn...guess whoever offed him is the true big threat, we will see.

Nice that Camera, Aeolus and Etoile are getting along better now, how that bond endures whatever zany challenge gets thrown their way. A fun conclusion to the madness, keep up the great work till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 4/21
And so the storming kicks off, to mostly, aside from Spore problems, spores are just about always a pain, still, this is feeling even more like Arkham Asylum with the almost fear gas lol.

On top of that White Rose is back but thankfully there seems to be some sort of other grudge unfolding. Well, that was intense, and made things easier, still, poor Brown Cepes.

Ah well, with how much there is to do it is nice of Etolie to break out herself. Still, things are rather tense, eager to see how the group is going to get out of this one. Till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 38 . 4/20
Well, the fact that he had trouble adjusting to murder proves he is not a serial killer at least. Worrying about the future felt very real, double so in this job market lol.

Nice growth for Camera I suppose, and we got a prison raid it seems, hopefully won't be as intense as say, Batman's adventures through Arkham lol, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 37 . 2/24
Damn, Sena is fighter all right, in this version at least, laid the verbal smack down on White Rose. To bad Singe does not give a damn and is just outright crazy evil. The crazyness is not good for team moral, but hopefully they don't break apart.

Damn, finding the person you love has a nasty side really sucks, almost reminds me of the gone girl book, but looks like its even MORE extreme, geeze no wonder Simon is traumatized.

Well, things somehow managed to get even MORE drastic with the death. At least it was a flunky but still, the first time always stings. Well, hopefully things will turn up from here or it will get even more brutal, we will see. Keep up the great work and till next time man.
Darth Zannacross chapter 36 . 2/19
A chapter out of order eh? I seen flashbacks before I suppose lol.

Ah Slides...the natural enemies of skirts I suppose.

Another clash with the White Rose, damn him and his stony wood lol.

On top of him there are rhinos, snakes and bears oh my! Wait, scratch that last one but, still, quite a trouble some team of baddies.

White Rose has them in a bind, and Jay's at death's door. Well, now that we seen how things got so dire, as we go back to the future we will see how this drama resolves. In the meanwhile, despite the time since he passed, Monty is still missed, RBWY was never the same.

( Gives another salute)
Darth Zannacross chapter 35 . 2/2
Ah so the previous " round" is still on indeed, and to top it off its kicking into overdrive, nice lol.

Glad its not to late to take out Sena, hopefully he can make it, long as enough fakes are not piled on him.

Well, that was a touching moment at the end, but now that we are out of " The Matrix" we will see if Agent Smith is waiting for a smack down. We will see, till then keep it up and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 34 . 1/28
I do not catch the Corpse Party Joke as I did not watch that, but a funny chapter never the less lol.

And, once more things have changed, almost gives a spy or resistance setting like to the 1984 book or to V from Vendetta, at least for now.

I see, trapped in a dream, at least its easier to break out of then the Matrix or the Infinite Tsukuyomi, for now at least.

Well, that was a dramatic burst, Camera's emotions were intense, guess he showed his true feelings to say the least but glad to see the previous round was not over yet, time to see where things go from here. Keep up the fun work, till next time.
Flute Ocean chapter 2 . 1/11
"as I thought the thought that I thought" That line seems a bit awkward. Granted, it's the character speaking in first person and you can't expect him to always be fully coherent, but I figured he'd snicker at his own thought a bit at that. Anyway...

I still wonder who the protagonist is talking to... I suppose it could just be a literary device, but these chapters are called "Entries". That implies that he's writing this down for someone or dictating his thoughts. Perhaps subconsciously.

To lend more credence to the idea that this has all happened before, the protagonist seems completely indifferent to everything that just happened. At this point, I can't think of a single person who wouldn't be freaked out and unsettled. Even if he did dismiss the past eight days as a dream, the fact someone texted him something that was from his dream should be rather unsettling.

It's interesting. And you do one thing I'm terrible at...nice short chapters to keep anyone from getting overwhelmed by installment size. Let's see where it goes from here.
Flute Ocean chapter 1 . 1/11
Hmm...an interesting beginning.

Makes for a bit of thought before going even further into the story. What you can get from context. Who is the main character talking to? No one in particular and does he/she just talk to himself/herself? Or does he/she have the sense someone is watching? Why mention "soldiers"? Is whatever world this character from different from ours?

You can get the sense that this has happened before. The character isn't questioning how they are still able to think if they don't have a body, or where they are now, or even what they are now. In spite of what happened at the end, the character seems somewhat blase to the whole thing, as if they're used to it. I know the synopsis indicates that this has happened before, but even from the first entry it seems like this has already happened and will happen again. Especially with the door...like the character has read it before.

This reminds me of some of Stephen King's work, in which the core idea behind his stuff is "Hell is repetition"...the most damned characters are ones forced to do the same futile task for all eternity and never realize they are simply repeating it forever until it's too late.

But all of this might be getting ahead of myself. :P Let's see what's next.
Darth Zannacross chapter 33 . 1/7
Nice start to the chapter, White Rose would fit well with Big Boss and the rest of the Metal Gear crew lol.

Meanwhile, sub-space is a lot cleaner then I figured, must have been under new management lol.

Did not expect them to fight White Rose, guess it makes sense. Well, White Rose uses flower power in a very, deadly way, Aeolus and Camera have held their own so far, guess we will see if they can go all the way. Till then, may the Bubble Force be with you.
Starart152 chapter 4 . 1/7
This is a nice chapter you've written here. There is a lot of excitement in this chapter as they have to succeed into the first chapter and I wasn't expecting the bomb vest or a third player to be there. The three characters are nice right now and it will be interesting to eventually know more about them.
Darth Zannacross chapter 32 . 1/6
Aw...nice to see Camera and Sena getting along better with their relationship, hopefully its not a foreshadowing for something tragic about to happen, we will see.

Meanwhile, White Rose seems legit hardcore enough to make Rambo look like a amateur nice lol.

Well, time to see if the group can walk the walk, just hope it goes better then when the group in Super Smash Bros Brawl confronted Tabuu the first time, otherwise, its going to be a bloody mess.
289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »