Reviews for Million To One
Psykofreac chapter 55 . 7/8
I admit, things have been really slow lately, funny how telepathic dialogue works. This chapter gave some backstory on Kodak and Tajir so I suppose there's a reason for it.

Now we finally got a good fight against a... Crag Snake? I guess that might be like a giant snake. Now how to beat this thing, maybe Camera get on it and make an illusion of the ship for it to chase then... tada... end up in a tangle? I don't know, how about mongooses? Are crag snakes scared of crag mongooses? Or we'll just scout inside to attack it's weak point for massive damage.
Darth Zannacross chapter 29 . 3/5
Damn, giving a impressive Wartime feel this time, intense.

The banter is funny once again so nice job. And now are Camera loving hero has shown he has indeed gotten stronger, or at least more versatile, nice job with the new powers, heh, Camera now has at least part of the power of the Rinningan, if he unlocks the other powers he will be a power house indeed but I won't hold my breath.

Camera had a self loathing moment, thankfully it was not one that got anyone killed, aside from zombies but they are dead anyway. Though, zombie three tusked mammoth's? Is Wesker in this reality messing around again?

Well everyone showed up to the party and things are heating up fast, but did not expect Jeanne to show up after what happened but, guess its revenge time. Something's got to give, guess we will see what happens but excited to see how it unfolds from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 28 . 3/3
And Deus is back to bring back some humor to the bleakness. And its needed with how, sterile the timeline seems currently, damn alien over lords and their bleak naming system.

Ah I see, so Jean stealing the tokens is still a thing, good that plot thread will still be addressed, should be intense.

Meanwhile, god, did not plan for aliens? That means, he's a god that only knows about earth, like the Marvel " gods"? Guess we will see.

So the memory reset is breaking down, could have ominous imprecations, nice. White Rose, sounds like a prickly rose, even more to worry about, fantastic. We will see how well are leads quest for strength goes, till then keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 2/27
Well here we go again. Damn, forgot to play Song of time, back to facing the wrath of bullies. Ah well things quickly escalated once again. Well...no " God" yet but aliens from the future, should be a fun time. Well...things got even darker fast, Jeanne always seems to have to suffer. Well, Camera won the moral battle, lost the other one badly, we will see what goes form here but nice start to the arc.
Psykofreac chapter 54 . 2/7
Wow that company back then were a bunch of asshole to suck the fun out of the world huh? Well I'm glad they were got rid of by now. Seems Camera and friends are about to go on a filler quest, I'll see how that goes. Other than that, I guess I just forgot to mention in earlier reviews how I wondered if Etoile's seal could be removed because there was a tattoo.
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 1/21
And so, another cycle ends, and ends rather bloody to, even for this series. And the final challenge for this deadly game is to...not be deadly? Guess, that would be a surprise.

Even if it was not a fight to the death that was still a rather intense fight. Still, did not expect Jeanne to come back, damn last second plot twists lol. Damn, the betrayal struck Etolie hard, she has a total break down it seems, not sure if she can recover.

On top of that, we got this Dolem fellow, not sure how that will change things but guess we will see.

Well, if nothing else Camera's come a long way, I look forward to seeing how things go on cycle three, till then till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 1/16
My...things seem quite different at the moment, or at least the flash back did. Camera remembering the value of down time, and also learns just how hungry Etolie gets lol.

Meanwhile, robbers are a pain, ghetto robbers...double so.

And, we learned some of the cast is from Russia...somehow now I blame this entire story on Putin lol.

Well, my view on Markov changed after seeing this, guess he has his reasons. Well, things were going well, then people had to die, damn.

Well...fun chapter, till next time.
DappledKarma chapter 53 . 1/15
Deux-fois, the heart of team ACED (at least when Etoile isn't)! God, what would they do without her? I'm glad she gave Best Girl the hands, but I was just as surprised as Camera she was the one to do it. I must agree with Psy that the character interactions were at some of their best here. Adding this one to me favorites list.

P.S.

Sorry it took so long for me to come back, Zekey, and boy is it great to be back! I forgot just how much I loved MTO. Expect more reviews in the near future!
Psykofreac chapter 53 . 12/16/2016
Great job, I think this entry had one of if not the best character interaction I read in MtO. Loved the bit when Deux-fois slapped some sense into Etoile, also when she went yandere for Camera near the end. I was thinking she might have been half joking but whatever the case, it was nice.

Also notice this series has a lot of meta jokes. Aeolus would have been a good editor here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
Into the cellar we go, watch out for monsters out of a resident evil, or maybe Parasite Eve game lol.

Well, no zombie/ bio-weapon, but Beastmen are close enough, oh my.

Well, Sena redeemed herself with the gutsy ice move I guess, or at least got me to warm up to her a bit more.

Heh, this feels like a Resident Evil game after all with the blowing the house of horrors to hell gambit lol.

Well the lost siblings seem to reach a understanding, but is it all just for time to be reset? We will see. But intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Psykofreac chapter 52 . 12/12/2016
Etoile was quite irritable here, but considering how she just lost to Malvyr and had her powers sealed, it's quite understandable. Speaking of which, it reminds me of the chain jail in HxH, especially when you consider what Malvyr's overall power is.

The escape from the crawlers was a bit easy, also would it have helped if Camera helped them with his Zoom Vision? Also, even though the crawlers camouflage their body to stay hidden, could have Camera used his ability to see their insides? I'm not sure about that.

Oh and I think the word deduced is overused a bit particularly where Aeolus' dialogue is concerned. Not a bad chapter anyway, but I feel it's more of a set up for later events, took a while though.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
Alright back to action, and back to family tension. Well, first back to Jay, with his flashbacks but, helpful flashbacks at least, helpful flashbacks showing tense conflict, and death for at least one.

Damn, got some incite into Kaeti's history, always trying to escape someone else beloved shadow can be stressful to say the least, that explains a few things at least.

Ah, proud of our Camera lead opening up and showing he trusts others more now, nicely done. Also nicely done describing some more backstory to the powers as well, should be explosive.

Well, Jay reached the boiling point, in this case it was justified I suppose. And, of course Markov has to show up to make things even tenser.
Well, we end with tension, looking forward to see what unfolds from the hatch, till next time.
Psykofreac chapter 51 . 11/16/2016
Wouldn't it be nice if Jericho eventually falls in love with Camera and also achieve metastability?

Anyway, fight was pretty cool, too bad Etoile lost though. The grounding bit makes but I wonder if there was a way around it. Now I'm not claiming to be an expert or anything but what if she struck from above? She could probably find a way with magnetism, so would it make it hard for Malvyr to connect the electricity to the ground without passing himself? Just asking.

If anything else though, she still had magnetism to attack with metal things around. What if it works on Malvyr's chains as well, she could magnetize it to get it stuck though Malvyr's control could be strong enough to fight it off. Then how about do what she did before, attacking him with metal stuff for Malvyr to defend with his chains. That causes him to focus a lot of metal around himself to strengthen Etoile's magnetic attraction to allow her to come in close and electrocute him? Not sure if that would work actually, sorry I just like thinking of possibilities based on what I know.
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Today we have...unpleasant family revelations! Those are always fun...for those that like to see suffering.

Now I feel even worst for Camera...being thrown away because he was not the child they wanted...heh...he has more in common with Richard Zilos then I ever would have first thought nice lol.

Well...he let his emotions get the best of him...and on top of that Markov appeared to make things worst.

Maybe he can play the others against each other to get out of this...we will see.

Well...hopefully they won't be jumped by zombies in the manor...that would suck. Till next time.
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
It's intersting that the world just ended with a flash. And quite terrifying actually...Thougj how can the narrator see the door if he doesn't have his eyes anymore? Bothered me quite a bit. Not much else to say yet but an intersting start.
271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »