Reviews for Million To One
Starart152 chapter 9 . 10/15
This is a nice entry where personal stakes rise up. The end of the world seems to be a strange mystery as he got little answers for that.
Etoile has a proper motivation in this game and it isn't about the money. As for the power, it seems necessary for the plot to move forward with the next game our characters are in. As for the other team, it is strange that they didn't have a task like that. What could it be?
Darth Zannacross chapter 55 . 11/13/2018
We start off with Camera's self reflection at his turn for the better since he started playing this game.

Well, after a bit more plotting, and learning more about Tajir seems like a cool fella, hopefully he won't be offed next chapter by the monsters in the very next chapter.

Well, after a wild ride, we hit the wall with quite a cliffhanger. Seems like we have long ways to go but, keep it up man, hope to see the end one day and till then keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 54 . 11/12/2018
Masked men plotting things never seems to end well, well, unless its Batman, but I'm under the impression this guy is not Justice Leauge or Avengers material.

Well, got some backstory...guess this is the bad ending to FF7 where instead of everyone being happy Shinra is gone, everyone's just broke and poor, damn.

Looks like its going to be the long game rebelling against god eh? Well, hopefully you can make it to the end of that game man, for now lets see what the last chapter up has in store, till then till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 53 . 11/10/2018
Well, that was not the most pleasant sister bonding moment but hopefully it will lead to them getting closer and not more hostile to each other.

Damn, this current world is a rather bleak Mad Max one where to many are to busy to survive to advance, dark ages suck, and whoever thinks they are cool sucks, so this " god" who thinks this is cool sucks to.

Seems like a hands off God to, hope its not as hands off as Zeno from Dragon Ball, kid gods are the worst.

Well, hopefully Deux's many sides does not have a traitor side as well but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 52 . 11/9/2018
Well, at least their is no Fist on this North Star of Camera would be in trouble, so much trouble he would already be dead lol.

I see Etolie is having some issues, but hopefully she won't be stuck in a rut to long, now's not the time to have one's guard down.

Kodak seems on the level, its always tense trusting a stranger but he seems more like the Han Solo or Final Fantasy 6's Locke kind of Bandit. And if he's a turncoat...I don't know turn him inside out or something.

Well, thankfully the Crawlers are not to much of a pain but we will see how things unfold from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 51 . 11/4/2018
I see these bandits are no chumps, well, at least there will be more experience points when they go down.

Well, this gang's got a really brutal leader, Immortan Joe from Mad Max would have cleaned house if he had that kind of power, thankfully he did not lol.

Still, its rather extremely bad that there are so many hostiles around, at least Tajir seems on the level, for now at least.

Hopefully Camera and co will regroup from this setback, till next time another fun chapter.
Darth Zannacross chapter 50 . 10/29/2018
And so we arrive to a world of sand...this is not the world of Conan the Barbarian or Tatooine from Star Wars eh? Guess not but still a rather crazy place, with its own city in the sky? We got are own Midgard here eh?

Well, we got a rough group of new characters, we will see who sticks around long enough lol.

Nice extra remarks for the 50th chapter as well, gave some extra incite. Hope your able to go all the way man, till next time have a good one.
Darth Zannacross chapter 49 . 10/28/2018
Ah, forcing to become allies with swore enemies out of the necessity of survival. Well, at least it is not the result of a dumb-ass decision like with what Goku did with Frezia...god damn it Goku.

Anywho, he's making a devious point, for Camera and a few of the others, long as things don't go all doomsday, they in theory have better lives while " playing the game."

So what's a hero going to do? Well, Camera's not quite Superman so that's up in the air. Well don't worry true friendship lasts forever and,( Looks at current status with many friends after college) Damn.

Anywho after a barrage of tech actions we descend into the next mission, which involves a Kingdom now? The scope of this story has indeed expanded in many ways, just about all for the better lol.

Well, at least he has double the AI power, hopefully won't be a portal 2 situation were Jericho goes mad and becomes the last boss.

We will see, till next time another fun chapter.
Darth Zannacross chapter 48 . 10/27/2018
Poor Camera's had so much Deja vu at this point, but at least this time things started with a bonus lol.

So Deus has a new body eh? Should make things interesting. Its cool seeing how much the cast has grown, now that they are remembering more. At last getting more details into the game, even found the core of it and all! Collect all the tokens eh? Wonder how any boss fights this is going to take.

Well, if Adonis is looking for a fight at least the first one will be coming up soon, maybe. Well, we will see but another good chapter, keep it up and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 47 . 10/7/2018
Damn, right off the bat we got a serving of revelations, Aeolus really seems to be behind a good chunk of what's unfolded, sort of.

But that's just the tip of the bombshell iceberg with the truth about Etolie. Damn, finding out your entire life is a lie gives me major vibes of Persona 4 Arena, and a few other stories where a gal has a bad day and finds out she's not a real human. Well, hopefully it will work better for Etolie then that poor girl who found out she was just a creation of Clayface, oh well.

All these memory moving games gives me major Attack of the Titan vibes but this was before that revelation came out so just irony lol.

Glad the guys and gals had some fun, before time re-winded yet again. Hope they remember some of this so we don't have to spend to much time on Deja Vu. Another epic chapter man, keep up the great work and till next time.
Starart152 chapter 8 . 10/7/2018
Another good chapter were we see more of the inside of the boy's personality and inner thought. Camera is a pessimistic guy who often view the world in a negative way while also not being a bad person. There is little we know about why he saw the world that way, but we know more about Aeolus, if he is honest. It's clear that the two boys struggled a lot in their life and I do wonder what was going on with Camera chest. Has it something to do with the book? I do wonder.

The pacing is really well put in the story and the development of the world and the characters is well put. As for where everyone are, I think it can be link with the absence of police force, or something else unknown.
Starart152 chapter 7 . 10/6/2018
This is a great chapter that gives a bigger world building as you explained why the police is absent and the guesses about why they couldn't really trust them. It is kinda strange that the city isn't in total chaos yet.
As for the group, they now had a second reason to be a team and it was the murder of Jeanne, who they saved earlier in the first game put by God. As for the next one match, I wonder if they would question who is the guilty one if they won.
Darth Zannacross chapter 46 . 10/4/2018
Well tensions are running quite high, guess that's justified based on what's going on right now. Ugh, super drugs are always a pain. Ugh, double so when it lets someone go all " purple-man" to control people.

Damn, Jay's quite the pysco in this timeline, so crazy that he did not plan things out to well.

Damn, Aeolus plays the long game, and things seem to be back to a more normal , or maybe not. Damn, Aeolus REALLY plays the long game eh? Well, time to see if this Back to the Future stuff will help them go all Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne on this real God. Should be fun, another intense chapter man, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 45 . 7/17/2018
Damn Camera turned killer fast, things would really be bad if he got a Death Note lol.

And god damn, now we gone all Yu-Gi-Oh with multiple personality stuff with Preston.

Damn, guess someone pulled the trigger so to speak, and the killer is, Colonel Mustard with the Kitchen Knife! Or not, we will see next time I suppose lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 44 . 7/15/2018
A shame Camera was making progress before and is now so back to being so isolated, hopefully he can remember his progress somehow, we will see.

Damn, tension is boiling as paranoia is running rampant, guess we will see if things can calm down before things get messy, we will see, till next time then.
306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »