Reviews for Million To One
Starart152 chapter 4 . 1/7/2018
This is a nice chapter you've written here. There is a lot of excitement in this chapter as they have to succeed into the first chapter and I wasn't expecting the bomb vest or a third player to be there. The three characters are nice right now and it will be interesting to eventually know more about them.
Darth Zannacross chapter 32 . 1/6/2018
Aw...nice to see Camera and Sena getting along better with their relationship, hopefully its not a foreshadowing for something tragic about to happen, we will see.

Meanwhile, White Rose seems legit hardcore enough to make Rambo look like a amateur nice lol.

Well, time to see if the group can walk the walk, just hope it goes better then when the group in Super Smash Bros Brawl confronted Tabuu the first time, otherwise, its going to be a bloody mess.
Starart152 chapter 3 . 1/6/2018
This is a good chapter where it showed another important character with Camera as she might also be in that game. With someone she knew in danger, and a few links to what happened the day the world end, the plot is finally really starting.
As for what happened in Room 108, the paranormal event is also finally starting, from a chronological standpoint.
Darth Zannacross chapter 31 . 1/5/2018
A rebound chapter indeed, but after the traumatic previous chapter I suppose a bit of rebounding is in order.

Damn, you know your advanced when a tower that flies is a out of date relic lol. Things must be getting dire if even god is being affected, hopefully this training can help Camera and co get the skills they need to shut this down before things get crazy, er, even more crazy.

We will see, till then till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 30 . 1/4/2018
Ah, guess its been a while, lets see if I can catch up a bit in this bloody chapter.

Start right into the thick of things, nice.

Been a while but I remember most of the fun, I think. Jeane and Etoile both have some cool powers, and the emotions are boiling high in the fight to.

The real juicy stuff is with Jeanne though, clearly had to go through a lot. Heh, this Jeanne would work well with Magneto, oh well.

Well, this changes the prescriptive on things, but this crazy Singe might ruin everything before that can be acted on, arg. That's a bad end for Adrian, dude got a Majin Buu like kill, hopefully he will be avenged.

Well, this was a intense chapter full of emotional and explosive moments, with a funny end to boot so nice one, hopfully I'll get a few more in to start off 2018.
Psykofreac chapter 55 . 7/8/2017
I admit, things have been really slow lately, funny how telepathic dialogue works. This chapter gave some backstory on Kodak and Tajir so I suppose there's a reason for it.

Now we finally got a good fight against a... Crag Snake? I guess that might be like a giant snake. Now how to beat this thing, maybe Camera get on it and make an illusion of the ship for it to chase then... tada... end up in a tangle? I don't know, how about mongooses? Are crag snakes scared of crag mongooses? Or we'll just scout inside to attack it's weak point for massive damage.
Darth Zannacross chapter 29 . 3/5/2017
Damn, giving a impressive Wartime feel this time, intense.

The banter is funny once again so nice job. And now are Camera loving hero has shown he has indeed gotten stronger, or at least more versatile, nice job with the new powers, heh, Camera now has at least part of the power of the Rinningan, if he unlocks the other powers he will be a power house indeed but I won't hold my breath.

Camera had a self loathing moment, thankfully it was not one that got anyone killed, aside from zombies but they are dead anyway. Though, zombie three tusked mammoth's? Is Wesker in this reality messing around again?

Well everyone showed up to the party and things are heating up fast, but did not expect Jeanne to show up after what happened but, guess its revenge time. Something's got to give, guess we will see what happens but excited to see how it unfolds from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 28 . 3/3/2017
And Deus is back to bring back some humor to the bleakness. And its needed with how, sterile the timeline seems currently, damn alien over lords and their bleak naming system.

Ah I see, so Jean stealing the tokens is still a thing, good that plot thread will still be addressed, should be intense.

Meanwhile, god, did not plan for aliens? That means, he's a god that only knows about earth, like the Marvel " gods"? Guess we will see.

So the memory reset is breaking down, could have ominous imprecations, nice. White Rose, sounds like a prickly rose, even more to worry about, fantastic. We will see how well are leads quest for strength goes, till then keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 2/27/2017
Well here we go again. Damn, forgot to play Song of time, back to facing the wrath of bullies. Ah well things quickly escalated once again. Well...no " God" yet but aliens from the future, should be a fun time. Well...things got even darker fast, Jeanne always seems to have to suffer. Well, Camera won the moral battle, lost the other one badly, we will see what goes form here but nice start to the arc.
Psykofreac chapter 54 . 2/7/2017
Wow that company back then were a bunch of asshole to suck the fun out of the world huh? Well I'm glad they were got rid of by now. Seems Camera and friends are about to go on a filler quest, I'll see how that goes. Other than that, I guess I just forgot to mention in earlier reviews how I wondered if Etoile's seal could be removed because there was a tattoo.
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 1/21/2017
And so, another cycle ends, and ends rather bloody to, even for this series. And the final challenge for this deadly game is to...not be deadly? Guess, that would be a surprise.

Even if it was not a fight to the death that was still a rather intense fight. Still, did not expect Jeanne to come back, damn last second plot twists lol. Damn, the betrayal struck Etolie hard, she has a total break down it seems, not sure if she can recover.

On top of that, we got this Dolem fellow, not sure how that will change things but guess we will see.

Well, if nothing else Camera's come a long way, I look forward to seeing how things go on cycle three, till then till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 1/16/2017
My...things seem quite different at the moment, or at least the flash back did. Camera remembering the value of down time, and also learns just how hungry Etolie gets lol.

Meanwhile, robbers are a pain, ghetto robbers...double so.

And, we learned some of the cast is from Russia...somehow now I blame this entire story on Putin lol.

Well, my view on Markov changed after seeing this, guess he has his reasons. Well, things were going well, then people had to die, damn.

Well...fun chapter, till next time.
DappledKarma chapter 53 . 1/15/2017
Deux-fois, the heart of team ACED (at least when Etoile isn't)! God, what would they do without her? I'm glad she gave Best Girl the hands, but I was just as surprised as Camera she was the one to do it. I must agree with Psy that the character interactions were at some of their best here. Adding this one to me favorites list.

P.S.

Sorry it took so long for me to come back, Zekey, and boy is it great to be back! I forgot just how much I loved MTO. Expect more reviews in the near future!
Psykofreac chapter 53 . 12/16/2016
Great job, I think this entry had one of if not the best character interaction I read in MtO. Loved the bit when Deux-fois slapped some sense into Etoile, also when she went yandere for Camera near the end. I was thinking she might have been half joking but whatever the case, it was nice.

Also notice this series has a lot of meta jokes. Aeolus would have been a good editor here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
Into the cellar we go, watch out for monsters out of a resident evil, or maybe Parasite Eve game lol.

Well, no zombie/ bio-weapon, but Beastmen are close enough, oh my.

Well, Sena redeemed herself with the gutsy ice move I guess, or at least got me to warm up to her a bit more.

Heh, this feels like a Resident Evil game after all with the blowing the house of horrors to hell gambit lol.

Well the lost siblings seem to reach a understanding, but is it all just for time to be reset? We will see. But intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »