Reviews for Million To One
Psykofreac chapter 52 . 12/12/2016
Etoile was quite irritable here, but considering how she just lost to Malvyr and had her powers sealed, it's quite understandable. Speaking of which, it reminds me of the chain jail in HxH, especially when you consider what Malvyr's overall power is.

The escape from the crawlers was a bit easy, also would it have helped if Camera helped them with his Zoom Vision? Also, even though the crawlers camouflage their body to stay hidden, could have Camera used his ability to see their insides? I'm not sure about that.

Oh and I think the word deduced is overused a bit particularly where Aeolus' dialogue is concerned. Not a bad chapter anyway, but I feel it's more of a set up for later events, took a while though.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
Alright back to action, and back to family tension. Well, first back to Jay, with his flashbacks but, helpful flashbacks at least, helpful flashbacks showing tense conflict, and death for at least one.

Damn, got some incite into Kaeti's history, always trying to escape someone else beloved shadow can be stressful to say the least, that explains a few things at least.

Ah, proud of our Camera lead opening up and showing he trusts others more now, nicely done. Also nicely done describing some more backstory to the powers as well, should be explosive.

Well, Jay reached the boiling point, in this case it was justified I suppose. And, of course Markov has to show up to make things even tenser.
Well, we end with tension, looking forward to see what unfolds from the hatch, till next time.
Psykofreac chapter 51 . 11/16/2016
Wouldn't it be nice if Jericho eventually falls in love with Camera and also achieve metastability?

Anyway, fight was pretty cool, too bad Etoile lost though. The grounding bit makes but I wonder if there was a way around it. Now I'm not claiming to be an expert or anything but what if she struck from above? She could probably find a way with magnetism, so would it make it hard for Malvyr to connect the electricity to the ground without passing himself? Just asking.

If anything else though, she still had magnetism to attack with metal things around. What if it works on Malvyr's chains as well, she could magnetize it to get it stuck though Malvyr's control could be strong enough to fight it off. Then how about do what she did before, attacking him with metal stuff for Malvyr to defend with his chains. That causes him to focus a lot of metal around himself to strengthen Etoile's magnetic attraction to allow her to come in close and electrocute him? Not sure if that would work actually, sorry I just like thinking of possibilities based on what I know.
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Today we have...unpleasant family revelations! Those are always fun...for those that like to see suffering.

Now I feel even worst for Camera...being thrown away because he was not the child they wanted...heh...he has more in common with Richard Zilos then I ever would have first thought nice lol.

Well...he let his emotions get the best of him...and on top of that Markov appeared to make things worst.

Maybe he can play the others against each other to get out of this...we will see.

Well...hopefully they won't be jumped by zombies in the manor...that would suck. Till next time.
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
It's intersting that the world just ended with a flash. And quite terrifying actually...Thougj how can the narrator see the door if he doesn't have his eyes anymore? Bothered me quite a bit. Not much else to say yet but an intersting start.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
This was another nice and confusing chapter. This chapter and the previous one seemed contradictory, but the explanation by the main character goes with us in the story. I think the use of the first person in your story is currently greatly beneficial. We are in the mind of the main character and allow us to connect with him when we feel the same confusion as him with the entire situation.
There is no explanation in the plot, but I wonder what will happen next.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Heh...Camera has indeed evolved to a night Camera lol.

And after inspiration maybe Deux will evolve to Marsmellow Deux...or Smore Deux...we will see.

Well...after dealing with more man bat problems...Camera and Kaeti are forced to pair up...and we quickly see they are not the best pair but I suppose no one is the best pair with Camera at first so...got to raise that bond level and what not...do more sidequests!

Oh well...this gal clearly just wants to stick to the status quo but this is not the time for that quo with-ever she likes it or not...the cave of skeletons should make that obvious...when she sees it lol.

Well thankfully Sena came packing heat...cold heat but whatever...along with the shocking revelation that they are related? Trick or truth? We will see next time I guess.

Damn this is right out of Resident evil Code Veronica...Camera needs more ammo...or just a recharging Linar Launcher.
Darth Zannacross chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
We start off with Sera being more cryptic...hints to her true intentions or just more trolling?

Well...someone is getting trolled with this memory antics. At least we got the answer about the Bell...damn Camera has a lot of traumatic stuff he's trudged through.

Well...now their are even more questions to answer but hope the answer does not traumatize Camera even more. Well...now we got Bat soldiers...fantastic.

Looking forward to how things go...in the meanwhile at least I got the answer for how machines fish lol...sort of.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This is an interesting way to start the story. We don't know a lot about the main character and the situation is confusing, but we are in the mind of the main character who's feeling the same way, so it's a good thing.
It's a nice way to start the story and I wonder what's behind the door and why was he the only survivor.
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
And we start off with Camera getting virtually owned...but Etoile owned even harder so it evens out lol.

Well the newest task seemed low key...till the army rolled in...doh. Theses Delta Corps are playing a rather brutal hand...unless Deux can give Camera and co a Gundam or something or sup up their magic...this should be rather difficult. Well...the randomness of the random beam seems just as good for now.

Still...things turned dire till Sena showed another surprise. Well...another intense chapter but we will see where it goes from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
So the next test is to escape...the Pleasure Zone? That will take some willpower alright...but not as much as the Fear Zone...I'm getting the impression its like the Scarecrow segments in Batman Asylum but we will see lol.

And what we see is a clearly traumatic time for Camera...guess its part of what shaped his not so bright outlook on life. Well at least it was not traumatic enough to do him in.

Meanwhile...another encounter with Markov...playing some twisted mind games to get the others to turn on Camera so fast.

But...it does not end badly for him..it ends badly for everyone...damn...that's a rather...extreme bad end...fitting for a Mortal Kombat game...if not worst.

Damn...seems Camera loses many more times...round 64? Groundhog day from hell...needs more Bill Murey lol.

Still...I at least feel bad for Camera feeling so down...I'd pity 90 percent of people who would be forced to go through such a thing...the other ten percent had it coming lol.

You know your insane when you go to read Moby Dick for solace lol...nice showing of his past I guess.

Unless...its a memory trap! So it was the fear zone the entire time? My kudos to the Fear Zone...it knows how to do its job alright.

Well...his darkness tried a hostile takeover but he won out...and now he earns true friendship points because his team is cooler then he figured lol. Well...that's the power of " true Justice" ( Gets punted)

Any-who...was some mighty fine development for Camera so nice job their...we will see if it will help him and the others truly win the game but till then till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
So the showdown is at the water park...I guess its a type of fun only for those who enjoy battle. Heh...someone was a fan of the James Bond Die another Day to create a Ice Palace I suppose lol.

Well the forecast was for a showdown and Markove delivered...quite the devious one. Thankfully Jay cut his ego down to size...alas he got away but at least are guys held his own.

Well glad Leon played ball...and everyone is back as they should be...unless Camera decides he enjoys being a cat more lol.

Well they got the token...but Sena seemed to ruin the mood with her antics. We will see how big the consequences from this act will be next time...till then.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Ah that awkward moment when you realize your in the body of someone of the opposite sex and wonder how to handle it without having to suffer later lol.

Well after recapping we have...more awkwardness...while Camera gets more and more comfy as a cat. Well...after missing out on the changing...mostly the battle of hurt feelings. But...soon the next phase will begin so we will see how stressful round four can be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
Damn you been busy...( cracks knuckles) time to make up for lost time.

Lets see...the games resume with even more tension then before...more or less...one awkward swimming session. Well...dancing with squids can be a very...awkward position..magic can even the odds as we see...good thing are awkward band here was able to muster their resolve.

And we are introduced...or reintroduced to Mikhail...seems like a sneaky fellow. Nice short but sweet fight between him and Jay...alas this new gal Sena seems to be even more trouble.

Well...since we have body swapping going on things are going to be even more awkward. Hope not being at their best won't screw them over...we will see.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/23/2016
I feel like Maescika should have informed the team more on how the world works here, though narratively, I'm not sure. That might be a lot of information and we're taking enough time setting things up. The memory making you who you are chat was interesting, makes me want there to be a woobie destroyer of worlds villain eventually to add to the theme. Maybe one who didn't have as pleasant an experience with their memories? There may be other ways to go about it though.

Well, looking forward to how this escape goes. Reading omake... lack of flat chest? Damn. I'm guessing Camera sleeps on the school roof like most anime protagonists? Lol. Oh I almost forgot Kaeti died, well a lot has happened afterward. Oh well, RIP.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »