Reviews for This Pen
shayneyeofthecreator1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OMG this story is so cute. I love the wording. I love the voice. I love the narration. I love the pen. I understand this feel. some of the word choice breaks the flow of the story but other than that I love the interaction between the characters. where the word choice breaks the flow is up where she says she doesn't like it but it gives her pleasure at the same time. also there is a sentence or two that seem somewhat incomplete "It's so warm but i hate the feel" ing? of it? it seems like there needs to be just something at the end of this sentence. LOVED IT
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is a beautiful piece on it's own with just a wonderful interaction between the two characters. I like how the story about the pen intertwines with the relationship between Andrew and Jane - it creates such a beautiful fluid tone with some really intricate and just sublime imagery. This is certainly beautiful and has left me awe-struck. Beautiful piece - just beautiful. I am in awe of this, Naver. Beautifully crafted and expertly done. :)
neverfire chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ah I like this just as it is, it gives just enough of the characters to give us an understanding of them, and their feelings. In a short time their actions have spoken a lot, thanks for writing!
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
okay so first and most importantly PLEASE CONTINUE!
I think it's because I have a fascination with Germany but I absolutely love! this. I mean wow. I mean OMG. and I'm not just saying that. I'm more a fan of poetry usually, but this was,... incredible.
Jun Li Kanashii chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. This was brilliant. My dad just gave me an old pen made in USA that writes like butter. Not unlike this one. Nice to see the twp people drawn together by the pen. Good work.
Noll Daybreak chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really love this story! The interactions of the two characters was sweet and funny. :)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was beautiful - I loved how fluid it was and the under lying story of the pen. It was a great piece. Well done.
Anastasia Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love this! It's so quirky!