Reviews for As She Fades
darkminathegone chapter 27 . 2/12
Sorry but I hated the ending ,especially since Antony is just chasing a bone now. I'm glad she's with someone finally, I didn't really care who it was, but I hoped that the boy that wasn't chosen would fall in love with someone else instead of being a poor puppy to follow Torryn around still.
Darkminathegone chapter 25 . 2/7
No! I forbid Raphael from dying!
Darkminathegone chapter 23 . 1/11
Awesomeness all around.
Someone chapter 23 . 1/8
Oh please just kill Becca! Painfully.
darkminathegone chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Please tell me Torryn didn't die and Emmeline did.
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
NO NO NO-this CANNOT BE HAPPENING! Antony has to come out of this ALIVE! Why won't that old PRICK of a Lord DIE? He has caused enough trouble for Torryn and everyone! AMAZING, EXCEPTIONAL chapter here Anne! I may be late in reading most the time BUT I do eventually get back to it!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
Well I guess Skylar never learns now does he? DAMN this chapter had my pulse racing, my heart skipping beats for fear of what might happen and now he is screwed again! Although I have to admit I LOVED his timing and I am sure Antony didn't but hey can't always get what you want! I can't wait to see what happens now and with one more chapter left I am on my way there now!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
Well another GREAT chapter here Anne and I have to say at least Skylar seems to be dealing with it a little bit better than Antony! Although I LOVE the idea of the polyamory thing myself-QUITE HOT!
Fuck skylar chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
How the FUCK could she just leave Antony there?! I will have a bitch fit if he's dead, I s2g. He cannot die.
darkminathegone chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Skylar brought that on himself the idiot -_-
darkminathegone chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
Nice. Why do both guys have to be amazing.
darkminathegone chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
Crazy bitches much, whoa.
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Well BLOODY HELL GIRL-now Torryn is in for the fight of her life I am sure! Damn I can't wait for more of this story and see how everything unfolds!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Oh she should have been in A LOT more trouble and would have been if she had told the truth! Another EXCELLENT chapter Anne and the love scene was AHHHHHMAZING-cold shower time me thinks!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
OH MY-that wasn't fighting fair in my opinion BUT OMG it was GREAT! Skylar really gave them a show and not just a fight one now didn't he! GRINNING LIKE THE CHESHIRE CAT!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »