Reviews for Ghostory
Fierce Ookami chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
so first a possession, then a curse and now vampires. cant wait for more!

Fierce Ookami chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
good chapter, the story is awesome so far. i like how you have been slowly revealing more and more about the characters. there are alot of errors so be sure to proof read future chapters. keep it up!

Ashley chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love your word play... its awesome.. probably even better than mine... wel i have to say you are somewhat better than me because i write fanfiction. :) you're good kid! keep it up
Fierce Ookami chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
i can't wait to see this fight. it'll be epic i'm sure!

LiVEWiRE360 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Just a few mistakes here and there but,,otherwise, it's a pretty good story! You're doing fine, keep up the good work :)
Meioso chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awesome! I like how everything is outlined. But there was just one area that just threw me way off.

"Ah, my head…Gabrielle where are you?" Ray said.

Ray leans against a wall and looks up. The ghost of a girl then appears. She appeared as a teenage girl around seventeen. She wore a gothic dress that covered down to her knees and had long black hair. Her skin was pale white and she had captivating red eyes. She wore black boots and had a cross pendant around here neck and a black rose in her hair. She slowly walked towards Blake giving a dull expression.

Is it Ray that sees the ghost, or is it Blake? I assumed it was Blake after reading the synopsis.
Fierce Ookami chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
good chapter keep it up!

AnimeSwerve chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Sorry that my updates have been a little slow I usually try to update twice a week or once but due to a current situation i'm on my cousins desktop when I get my laptop I will update much faster.
Fierce Ookami chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
awesome chapter cant wait for the next one i like how angry Gabrielle got at Blake it was so funny.

Fierce Ookami chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
good chapter!

Fierce Ookami chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
i find this story interesting so far. you should watch for spelling and grammar errors for your next chaptes. also i didn't know phantoms can blush lol XD
Alyah chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Its pretty gd but u made some mistakes... u mixed up so e of the characters when they were saying their lines and some words are misspelled. other than that the context and outline of this story is gd
AnimeSwerve chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Thanks for the review this is actually my first story and I'm not the best grammar student so I do appreciate it. Thanks for the suggestion about showing more action, I was actually going to do more of that in chapter 2. There's going to be much more to Ghostory so I hope you continue to read.
Decanter Red chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hello! I found your story in the new manga category, and since you dont have any reviews or recognition yet, here is something to cheer you up!

Great plot, great character development. The main thing however is your paragraphing. I notice from most of my reviewed works (fictionpress is my newest site) that writers either have paragraphs that are too short or too long. Try to mix and match the length for a different impact on readers.

Oh, and you have a lot of dialogue. While it is good to hear characters talk, there should be more detailed action such as the character's emotions, thoughts and physical reaction like 'sweating', if applicable. This can help bring more life into the story.

Keep up the good work!