Reviews for Broken
Gremlin-Rayne chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Hello! I hope everything is well with you. I didn't leave a review on Marked, but I just wanted to say that I love your writing style, and the way your words flow. It's absolutely amazing! If you can find the time, it would be wonderful to find an update! Thank you!
gulistala chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Firstly I just finished Marked and absolutely loved it so I was thrilled to see there's a sequel! I can see you haven't updated in 1.5years and was wondering if this story's on hiatus? Either way job well done on Marked, the progression of events and character development was brilliant, not too quick at all. I love the characters! So can't wait for the next chappie of this one.
fracturedinnocence chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
oh my gosh yay yay yay theres a sequel! I was wondering though since there hasnt been an update since June if you've moved the story to wattpad or if you've published these (awesome) stories and if you have i dont know if you'd let us know? Because i truly enjoy this story and cant wait to read on. Do you or anyone have any other suggestions on stories i can read?
InkedGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great start! Can't wait to read more :)
Black is Beautiful chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Yeah for sequels! I have just finished reading marked and I loved it! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
lunaknight987 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I was so happy when I saw that you decided to make a sequel to marked! Please update soon!
Simbeswore chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oooohhhh! You started a sequel. That's awesome! :)
Very well written, I must say. The first chapter is enough to have me on board. Hmm...I just hope you add some more friends and/or foes to the story :- Characters who can journey with Calla and Dante.

Good going!
Have a nice day! :)
MejraThea chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I have red and reread Marked, and right now, I could just KISS you for writing a sequel. I look forward to seeing what will happen to the two.