Reviews for Puppet
december after november chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
seen pinocchio lately?

all jokes aside, the poem is awesome. really, it’s flattering. i love it so much!

— deanna
cam1121 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really love the idea of this, I've played around with the idea of puppets and puppeteers as well, because I find it such a great metaphor for the way some people live their lives just following everyone else.
The one thing that struck me as a bit odd in this piece is that you say that the puppet cant love or hate or feel emotions, yet they want to be something else. I feel as though a puppet without emotions wouldn't want to be anything else, because then that would mean they wouldn't like how they are now, which suggests emotion.
I think that maybe if you say something more along the lines of 'if you had feelings and emotions you might want to try being a human, for just a day' and then continue with what you have but then after saying that puppets don't get days off, (which by the way, i really like that line and i think it may be my favourite). then say 'and puppets don't have feelings or emotions'. Hopefully you get what I'm saying.

Also, if you were interested, I have a community called Review for Review. We are currently looking for more authors to join our archive. Just PM me if you are interested, if not then that's fine too. This is a really good start to a poem. Good luck with it! :D