Reviews for The King of Ridiculousness
dagnytheartist chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
You updated! :D

It's been a while, but still excited to see where this story is going! Adventure!
Naver chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
"Never mind, I no longer with to know what you were doing," I muttered. - Did you mean wish?

I really like this series! It's a shame that it only has two chapters. I really want to read more! I want to know of their adventures!

I like the way you are writting this story. It's enough to keep me reading while not leaving me confused. I wish we could see more of other servant. I forget his name... Though I find him an interesting and funny character.

My favorite is still the servant.

-Thanks for sharing.
-Can't wait for the update.
Naver chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Unfortunately I am using the mobile version of fictionpress at the moment and can not leave a longer review, but I hope you like this review anyhow.

I found this chapter funny and the summary really made me want to take a peek into it. Perfect match for a quick read. The servant seems like a great character choice! I already like him and the king.

To me, this gave me just enough to know what was going on, but not too much where it was an info dump.
It seems like it will become something really funny and enjoyable.

Great job!

-Continue to write.
dagnytheartist chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This is hilarious! The king/servant conflict is funny.
I just realized the king is doing the same thing as Jasmine from Aladdin, but where as Jasmine seemed to know more about what she was doing, King Rutherford is probably going to get himself in a lot of trouble.
Please continue this when you get the chance.
AimingForMadness chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is interesting and amusing. I quite like it and personally, i would welcome some M/M xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I like it, it's random. I don't know where its going, but I suppose it'll be revealed soon when you updated c:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
sorry i am a horrible reviewer, never know what to say, but do like to let the author know that I read the story so hmmmm
hmmm