Reviews for A Highlander's Promise
ccbear chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
Keep updating! I can't wait for another chapter.
blackbird94 chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Is this going to be a triangle love story? If so its too sad! Both men are nice. It'll be sad to see one of them get dissapointed.
blackbird94 chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
Your welcome! I like the plot of this story. So eager with the development of Ian and Leora's relationship!
owlish quagmire chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
Love it! Ian and Leora are so cute together. 3 Keep writing; your story is excellent!
blackbird94 chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
Cant wait til Leora find out about the McDuff! And also would love to see how things going on between Ceara and Colin ;)
blackbird94 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
LOVEEEEE YOUR STORY! Please keep on posting!
blackbird94 chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
Hey! I am a new reader but I like your story so much! It makes me fall in love with the scottish tradition. Please keep on going! And maybe, longer chapter if you can ;) all the love x
TaylorTwix34 chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
This is a really unique and wonderful idea! Your story has a great plot, and is also well written. The detail and depth you have put in shows too! Well done.
Shayde Revelle chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I've tried not commenting about it, but she doesn't sound at all like a 21st century girl, she adjusted way too quick with her way of speach.
LittleRed chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
I love your story! At first I wasn't sure of liking a historical highlander story, but I wanted to try something different.
I'm tired of reading the many WWII, classical America, and medieval England stories out there. And not to mention the unoriginal concept of a "hate of enemies then falls in love after their company", it's getting too old.
It's really refreshing. I'd like to read more into the story so please come out of your ongoing hiatus. I'm waiting on how this story finishes.
LittleRed chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
I love your story! At first I wasn't so sure of liking a historical highlander story, but I wanted to try it.
LittleRed chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
I love your story! There are stories with good plots but bad writing style and others with great writing style but slow/fast build in the plot. This story is great, and I'd like to read more into it.
At first I wasn't too sure if I'd like a historical highland story, but I wanted to read of a different setting than the many WWII, Classic American, and medieval England stories out there. And its certainly far from the unoriginal idea of "a hate then love" relationship between the two characters. It's really refreshing.
But I'm also disappointed that you have not updated any knew material. Please come out of your ongoing hiatus; I am waiting to know how this story finishes.
smiling smiley chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Aww Leora sounds so cute and innocent. I love how she tells herself not to get ahead of herself and then forgets and dreams about a prom kiss xD
Hannah chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Well crap, I need more of this story.
Will Solace chapter 22 . 11/21/2013
I really like how your story is going; your characters are well written.

One quibble I have is that at the end of Chapter 5, you said Leora was from upstate New York, Westchester. As a resident of Westchester, I feel that it isn't exactly correct to say it is upstate since southern Westchester directly borders the Bronx. :)

Other than that, your story is excellent.
Have a good day,