Reviews for Alive
Swurlygirl chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
Loved your style. It was hard for me to read the abuse, but man you can write. Plz finish this sad (realistic) story.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
Great writing.
Nat chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Please don't leave Cole like this! How will he ever find his way back to David?! That line where David was like, "You're doing this for me because we love each other," just... I don't even know. It didn't give me chills per se, but it was simultaneously so sweet and so twisted, I can't get it out of my head! I'm obsessed!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I just read this all over again, and I can't believe I forgot how great it is! I hope you find the inspiration to continue this one :)
Wackyfur chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
please update!
Darkness chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
Please update this. It's been so long!
nelly chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Ogmgmkg i hope you update this soon i was kinda hoping something good would come out of cole and Davids relationship like david was showing signs that he could really be in love with cole and I thought it would be amazing if he finally stopped hurting cole and starts treating him right and they could be in a sweet normal relationship but now that nathan is in the picture im interested in how you'd carry on with this hope you update soon xx
KittyKatLuv chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
This story is sooooo good! Please update!
ThrillerAddict chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Great that you updated this! I like the story very much and hope you will find the time to continuer :)!
Storm Cycle chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Please update soon, I love love love Nathan and Cole!
makoslits chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Update please!
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Poor Cole, so much pain he has to endure... Nathan seems like a really cool guy... I like him.
adeadaccountlol chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
WHAT THE FUCK DAVID? YOU ASSHOLE. Cole! :(((
ramblingrobin chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Hee hee I still love it! Thanks for the shout out! xoxoxo
Facella chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Yay, update! Thanks so much!
Honestly, I'm more comfortable with Cole being a little older. I really liked your story before but Cole's age kind of made me feel iffy, so I'm glad you changed that.
I really enjoyed this chapter, even if it was very confusing for poor Cole. I hope it gets better now...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »