Reviews for Ambri-Qis
BaroqueButter chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I've enjoyed both the books of this series multiple times. Your writing deserves high praise. It has a certain down to earth principle to it, but is structured to convey the plot with elegant fluidity. The plot is riveting and I am hopelessly ensnared in it's intellectual thrall. The communication, of said plot, between writer and author is clearly beautiful. While I am continually impressed at each reference that conveys a wide minded and well versed mind. There are a few small grammar issues but otherwise it ranks high. The comedy and tragedy meld beautifully to divulge the themes, but leave my tongue twinged with a soft bittersweet. That bittersweet speaks, after all bittersweet is the flavor of reality.

In epilogue of my rant, you are an excellent dramatist.

However, as compelling as the story is even with flawless deliverance it is lacking. I have read many works of literature and even written a few myself that lack this specific quality. This absent quality can only be described as an "end". Consequently, without any prior right nor knowledge of how busy your life is, I demand the completion of this story.
bluee chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
i reaaallly like this Ambri-Qis/Andris dynamic you've got going on here. rreally like it. So diff to anything I've ever read (doesnt come close to the whole , let's say, "werewolves with human vs wolf spirit thing" but this is pretty original, and the plot is always so complete. I wish you'd update it !
bobafett01992 chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
An amazing chapter that's well worth the wait! An element of death is interesting and I wonder what happened to Raslythe. I'm hooked a little more each chapter. :)
bobafett01992 chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
You need to update this! I'm going to go mad until I find out what happens next! lol. Amazing sequel and I love this chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
thanks for the update!
FamishedNight chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Awesome
Starcrazed chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
love it so far! Can't wait to see what happens next.
FamishedNight chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Awesome, love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Oooh I like this series, this week I have read it all. Keep Updating!
HopelessGenius chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Good God this computer is ancient...the things I do in order to read astonishes even me sometimesx_x

The Seven Dwarves thing really cracked me up. The people in the lobby of the hotel I'm staying at were looking at me like I was an idiot but you know what I don't care! I drove five hours listening to my boyfriend's horrid country music; I deserve a little amusement!

But yeah onto the next chapter then to NOCTIS! I have to read fast or the manager might kill me...

Hopeless
Gabby chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
the rate at which you update your stories is almost as satisfying as the story itself. i love it so far!
bren43050 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I LOVE IT ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE FIRST ONE!
HopelessGenius chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Awww Andris is so adorable when he's not being all scary. I think he and Ivan will get along just peachy when Andris isn't so...awkward. And the lightening bugs! I missed them so much they're just amazing. Eeep I love this so much...but I'm still editing so I can start writing Chapter Nine so I'll talk to you later ;)

Hopeless
Sucka4fiya chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Quelos and Ivan should be to together i dont know why i said that but the way Ivan sees people and is so calm is the perfect polar oppsite to Quelos murderous self.
Sucka4fiya chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
why would you end it like that you meany.